No announcement yet.

Get Paid to Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Paid to Play

Get paid to play, and get $5 to start with, basicly you battle others, and if u win u get their money, u will always find money in the mountains..or bases.. if u want to join under me... my link is in my signature. this is real cash, meaning u can withdraw it when you reach $25 or more, on the first of each month.

Originally posted by xcaret
    Get paid to play, and get $5 to start with, basicly you battle others, and if u win u get their money, u will always find money in the mountains..or bases.. if u want to join under me... my link is in my signature. this is real cash, meaning u can withdraw it when you reach $25 or more, on the first of each month.
    And how the **** are they gonna pay you. They dont know your bank details or whatever, and quite frankly i aint giving none of that to them either.

But if it works it would be kool. Paid for sittin around doing nothing. Sounds kool to me.

EDIT: Played it. Its OK but its hard to get started.
    Last edited by EXIGE; 08-13-2005, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
      And how the **** are they gonna pay you. They dont know your bank details or whatever, and quite frankly i aint giving none of that to them either.

But if it works it would be kool. Paid for sittin around doing nothing. Sounds kool to me.

EDIT: Played it. Its OK but its hard to get started.
      Yeah and how do you know if you'll get your money back?

Comment

Working...
      X