Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why 24/7 owns everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes it sounds like I'm watching a discovery channel special on the mating habits of the African Lion

Comment

Originally posted by Potential View Post
      no, i think if it were any other sport then it would be cheesy but boxing is a brutal sport.
      And it takes only the very bravest to do it as a career and lifestyle
      or the desperate

i do love the conclusion of every 24/7 where the language shifts from the minuscule details into the vastness of the absolute, it transcends beyond the sport, beyond humans and life forms in general, it conveys to me something ancient, something eternal and seeks unity with the universe that we inhabit.

there was a line at the end of ep.4 of pac-hatton 24/7,

"the ability to comprehend our own existence in the universe".

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
        or the desperate

i do love the conclusion of every 24/7 where the language shifts from the minuscule details into the vastness of the absolute, it transcends beyond the sport, beyond humans and life forms in general, it conveys to me something ancient, something eternal and seeks unity with the universe that we inhabit.
        that was almost as cheesy as the cliche myspace pic of some ugly asian in your av, and definitely CHEESIER than the pseudo-intellectual drivel that 24/7 puts out at the end of every show.

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
          that was almost as cheesy as the cliche myspace pic of some ugly asian in your av, and definitely CHEESIER than the pseudo-intellectual drivel that 24/7 puts out at the end of every show.
          it does take some form of intellect to understand the so called "drivel"

the "ugly" asian gets more ***** then the right hand that you use every night, lol jealous brah?

Comment

it does take some form of intellect to understand the so called "drivel"

the "ugly" asian gets more ***** then the right hand that you use every night, lol jealous brah?
            I highly doubt he does. Judging by the meek sheepish and wholly self-conscious look on his face, compounded by his over developed pecs probably as a result of an inversely proportional under-developed self esteem, it would seem to me that he doesn't get any ***** at all. And if he does it's probably only with other likewise low self esteem bitches. I on the other hand not only half a hot steady girlfriend but several bitches on the side, 2 of which are hot perfect-body cousins. Ouch you're

Comment

I highly doubt he does. Judging by the meek sheepish and wholly self-conscious look on his face, compounded by his over developed pecs probably as a result of an inversely proportional under-developed self esteem, it would seem to me that he doesn't get any ***** at all. And if he does it's probably only with other likewise low self esteem bitches. I on the other hand not only half a hot steady girlfriend but several bitches on the side, 2 of which are hot perfect-body cousins. Ouch you're
              Hrrrm.......

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                Hrrrm.......
                you like that? Hit me up with some green k bro.

Comment

more like you are the one trying to start **** on the internet over some intellectual **** you can't understand, now you go around trying to make things personal on the internet by attacking me for no apparent reason, only that I have a body of a greek God.

seems like someone is mad and has a lot of pent up rage waiting to explode

you direct that anger towards people who are better then you, you envy them and despise them for having certain things or attributes that you can never have.

put up or shut up pretty boy.

Comment

more like you are the one trying to start **** on the internet over some intellectual **** you can't understand, now you go around trying to make things personal on the internet by attacking me for no apparent reason, only that I have a body of a greek God.

seems like someone is mad and has a lot of pent up rage waiting to explode

you direct that anger towards people who are better then you, you envy them and despise them for having certain things or attributes that you can never have.

put up or shut up pretty boy.
                    hahahaaha the body of a greek god. you are one of the funniest tools I ever seen on here. Pure solipsistic narcissism 100% based on low self esteem and nonexistent self worth. Why would you even have that dumbass avatar of your crying ass lookin ***** face anyway? Who cares if you got hugely over developed pecs, this is a boxing site and pecs are one of the most useless muscles in boxing. You don't even look cut, I'm not even in shape right now and still look better than you and get more ***** than your depressed looking ass. But it's ok keep doing your lazy ass bench presses and maybe one day you'll lose your virginity to some fat girl who's impressed by your wannabe "greek goddess" physique.

Comment

hahahaaha the body of a greek god. you are one of the funniest tools I ever seen on here. Pure solipsistic narcissism 100% based on low self esteem and nonexistent self worth. Why would you even have that dumbass avatar of your crying ass lookin ***** face anyway? Who cares if you got hugely over developed pecs, this is a boxing site and pecs are one of the most useless muscles in boxing. You don't even look cut, I'm not even in shape right now and still look better than you and get more ***** than your depressed looking ass. But it's ok keep doing your lazy ass bench presses and maybe one day you'll lose your virginity to some fat girl who's impressed by your wannabe "greek goddess" physique.
                      i been boxing for 4 years, i barely touch weights. there goes 90% of your argument. so I guess a lof of boxers with excellent conditioned bodies have low self esteem...

and the fact that you focus on my superior exterior is clearly a sign that its bothering you, after all this topic has nothing to do with me yet you shift the discussion. another sign of envy.

and please post a picture of you out of shape fat lard ass and we can compare, clearly you must be better if you are willing to invest so much **** into this.
                      Last edited by bbos; 05-02-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X