No announcement yet.

Knocked someone out in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocked someone out in sparring!

Today I was sparring with another guy from my gym, and I hit him with a right hook to the jaw, and he went down for about 15 seconds! It was a perfect punch whoch knocked him cold when it landed. I felt good when I went back to my corner and he was getting helped up etc. My trainer even gave him the count past 10

Originally posted by supaduck
    Today I was sparring with another guy from my gym, and I hit him with a right hook to the jaw, and he went down for about 15 seconds! It was a perfect punch whoch knocked him cold when it landed. I felt good when I went back to my corner and he was getting helped up etc. My trainer even gave him the count past 10
    lol id probs be bragging aswell but u dont wanna knock ppl put in sparring lol nice one though it shows u hav good speed and power just keep yer ko's for the ring

Comment

or maybe the dude is horrible at taking punches , hard to get dropped when ur wearing headgear...But still man props to u that **** mustve felt ****in good just landing the punch haha.

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
        damn that crazy u must of pissed him off or something. i've had my fair share of tkos and very few kos myself

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
          damn that crazy u must of pissed him off or something. i've had my fair share of tkos and very few kos myself
          were u being sarcastic? u look like ur capable of more than a few ko's haha. What weight do u usually fight at (just asking, and this isnt a challenge directed at u ) ?

Comment

Originally posted by legacyofbrutality
            were u being sarcastic? u look like ur capable of more than a few ko's haha. What weight do u usually fight at (just asking, and this isnt a challenge directed at u ) ?

im gettin in amatuer so. like 154. but pro 147. but yeah jus very few. since i have to take it easy most of the time. and usually if the coaches see there guys hurt they will take them out before i ko them

Comment

Originally posted by legacyofbrutality
              hard to get dropped when ur wearing headgear
              Thats nonsense.

Comment

gees man u shudnt b knockin people out cold in sparrin. U spar to learn. keep that **** for the real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KNOX-BOXER
                  Thats nonsense.
                  maybe i shouldve said "ive always found it hard to knock people down when they were wearing headgear..." well for me personally ive never knocked anyone down when they were wearing headgear, ive done it a few times with no headgear but maybe its cuz i dont hit that hard, my hands are fast and i can land acurately but knocking people down just isnt a specialty of mine ...
                  Last edited by legacyofbrutality; 04-10-2006, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I would not have guessed that it's possible to cold-**** somebody in headgear. Damn. Glad I learned that here and not in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X