No announcement yet.

Trout vs. Vanes Amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout vs. Vanes Amateurs

We all know Trout looked good against Cotto but he looked terrible against D. Rodriguez and Martyrosyan beat him 3 times in the amateurs. If Canelo beats Trout would that really make him the 154 lb. King.

Last edited by dodgerjess; 01-26-2013, 03:27 PM. Reason: video not embedding

Originally posted by dodgerjess View Post
    We all know Trout looked good against Cotto but he looked terrible against D. Rodriguez and Martyrosyan beat him 3 times in the amateurs. If Canelo beats Trout would that really make him the 154 lb. King.

Amateurs mean ****.

Kelson Pinto and i believe another fighter Cotto faced in his 140 days beat Cotto in the AMs but he KOed them in Professional fights.

Trout probably beats Vanes today .

Comment

Amateur fights mean jack **** when you turn pro...why people mention Amateur fights to try to prove **** in the pro world is beyond me

Comment

Well, I've said repeatedly that i think Vanes has a good chance of beating Trout right now. I know Vanes sleeps ginger too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Amateur fights mean jack **** when you turn pro...why people mention Amateur fights to try to prove **** in the pro world is beyond me
          Taylor beat Pavlik three times in the amateurs, when they met in the pros Pavlik Ko'd him. Same thing happened to Cotto, who lost twice to Kelson Pinto in the amateurs, when they met in the pros Cotto KO'd him in 6 rounds. Pros and amateurs aren't the same thing.

Comment

Like I said in your other thread, it will make canelo one of the top guys. But what if Lara beats Vanes who beat Trout in the amateurs? I believe that makes Lara the king of the division.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

kinda reaching with this one don't you think...really you have to go way back to Amateurs?

Trout worked hard and gotten better, his Balance is much better, coordination, everything compared to his Amateur Videos

Only way to find out who is the best at 154 is for all of them to fight each other, it is no short cut to the Top and even if you do take one you will get exposes eventually and your Fall will be remembered far more then your reign at the top

I like Trout Chances against anybody at 154 at the moment and that includes Mayweather (AT 154!)

Comment

Working...
              X