No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux is Concerned as Donaire Talks Play Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    If it was Rigo the fight would've been announced by now. Same promoter and Rigo agreed to everything. And 99% chance it will not be Mares.

Bring on Vic!
    Donaire knows better than to fight Vic again.

Comment

Nonito NoRigo noway.

Comment

[QUOTE=El C@cique@PR;12955278]Donaire is a total faggit!!!QUOTE]Stop being a brainless idiot!!!!! If you knew a damn thing about Boxing and Promoters you would know that it is in the conract that the PROMOTOR choses the opponents, NOT the fighter!! Who the hell do you think puts up the money DUMBA$$?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga
          Quote:

Originally Posted by El C@cique@PR

Donaire is a total fa ggit!!! Wont fight Mares, wont fight Rigo, wont fight Mickey cuz they are in bed, but he will rematch Vic 3 years late? **** him!!!

put a sock in it champbox..we dont even know who he's fighting yet...darch would really be a major disappointment

hopefully it's mares and hopefully we get to see rigo fight wv2 or someone decent
          First you criticize Rigo's opposition but you want him to fight bum ass WV2? WTF are you smoking? WV2 is trash.

Marroquin > WV2 any given day.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

First you criticize Rigo's opposition but you want him to fight bum ass WV2? WTF are you smoking? WV2 is trash.

Marroquin > WV2 any given day.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            rigo's weak opposition sticks out like nonito ears, thats the easiest thing to spot about rigo... i believe wv2 is better than anyone rigo has fought, thats not to say he's done a lot but he's pretty good..

Comment

^ What he said. Maybe someone can get you a video of his last fight (complete).

Here's a little something. Skip to minute 4 if you wanna see where it all starts.

Comment

I hope Mare and Nonito fight because I'm going to clear up so many damn points from the Mares fans. Donaire vs Rigo for me is a tougher fight, Mares will get his **** pushed in and it's going to shock a lot of people high on Mares

Either way, Nonito needs a good fight and Vic the dick part 2 is my least favourite of them and the one I think Arum will make

Comment

I'm sick of this...........if this fight doesn't get made i know it's because of donaire.

donaire quote "their saying rigos next but no one has talked to me. I will speak with my manager" & bam. the rigo fight is in jeopardy from being made.............

first it was the money, then it was the random testing, then it was the date. now it's something else.

I'm tired of team donaire..............

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    rigo's weak opposition sticks out like nonito ears, thats the easiest thing to spot about rigo... i believe wv2 is better than anyone rigo has fought, thats not to say he's done a lot but he's pretty good..
                    wv2 got ko'd by arce?

better then anyone rigo has fought?

no.............

Comment

I hope Donaire won't let Arum destroy his legacy. Donaire needs to fight Mares and Rigo this year. I don't want to see him fight a past his prime Cristian Mijares or a rematch with Vic Darchinyan.
                      Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 01-26-2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X