Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

how did u get these?

Comment

how old are the photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            how did u get these?

Image reversed the original pic and grabbed those off some Spanish website.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
              IMAGE#1

IMAGE#2

IMAGE#3
              Look at Rios guard. Wide opened to the body and behind the gloves. At least he's not stopping punches with his face like in the first pic.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Knockout artist Lucas Matthysse (28-1, 26 KOs) says he can’t wait for Devon Alexander (21-1 13 KOs). Over the weekend Lucas was sparred with boxing star Brandon Rios (27-0, 20 KOs) in was turned out to be a very intense sparring session.

After the workout Matthysse was back in the ring cooling down. Check out the video shot at World Crown Sports Center in Oxnard, Ca.

aww gawd...rumor has it that mathysse took a shower and did'nt get wet...it's just that it was'nt on the video ...jeez man , not even yesir would be this thick in the name of nuthuggery...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
                  how old are the photos?

11-06-2011 I believe is when Elie leaked the first photo, on the Spanish site, the 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    aww gawd...rumor has it that mathysse took a shower and did'nt get wet...it's just that it was'nt on the video ...jeez man , not even yesir would be this thick in the name of nuthuggery...

aww gawd...I am sorry.. your. royal...highness...I..do not understand.. . .. ...braille

But on a serious note, what are you on about? I am just reporting my finds whilst I hunt for the infamous sparring footage. Elie posted the above & personally I don't see what is so out of the ordinary about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

aww gawd...I am sorry.. your. royal...highness...I..do not understand.. . .. ...braille

But on a serious note, what are you on about? I am just reporting my finds whilst I hunt for the infamous sparring footage. Elie posted the above & personally I don't see what is so out of the ordinary about it.
                      This is not about him defending Rios... This is him being a Donaire fan and you being a Rigo fan. He really has no room to talk about huggery. I mean who creates an alt to defend his fighter with 2 accounts? Right danceswithfire?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X