Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago murder rate worse than Afghan war dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does Houston stack up compared to that?

Chicago can't be more of a hell hole than that place.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      You'll be surprised. It'll happen eventually

check out the pittsburgh g20 protests for trial runs.
      I'm driving so I read just a little bit but booked marked it so I could read it later...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Where does Houston stack up compared to that?

Chicago can't be more of a hell hole than that place.
        Depends where you're living. The west and south side are pretty dangerous. I'm surprised that the rate is that high. I haven't lived there in like 5 years but it wasn't that bad. North side still has it going on though. I want to get back.

Comment

I just spent the weekend downtown; it is such a great city.

It's terrible that this is going on just a few miles away from all of that.

Comment

I usually see St. Louis, Detroit, Oakland being in the top 5 but i've never seen Chicago get mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by P1inchy
              How much of does murders are commited by African Americans? Not trying to make this a race thing, im just wondering. Any numbers?
              https://portal.chicagopolice.org/por...ports/10AR.pdf

Comment

Lol yeah its the same thing in Philly every once in a while the paper runs a story about the homicides here and they always throw in that stat to put in perspective.

Comment

how many troops are in Afghanistan? or have been?

Comment

Originally posted by P1inchy
                    How much of does murders are commited by African Americans? Not trying to make this a race thing, im just wondering. Any numbers?
                    A lot. The two most dangerous areas in Chicago are the south side which is mainly mexican/polish and the west side which is dominated by blacks. Detroit, Flint, and St Louie are mainly black dominated cities. Not saying it's the skin that commits the crime though. These are very poor areas.

Comment

Ghostface catch the blast of a hype verse my glock bursts leave in a hearse I did worse

Comment

Working...
                      X