No announcement yet.

Ji Hoon Kim vs. Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ji Hoon Kim vs. Mercito Gesta

This is too good to pass up. Kim is a favorite of mine on FNF and he'd be a great opponent for Gesta. I mean, it wouldn't really help him in a Marquez fight or anything, but it'd give him experience with a pressure fighter.
    I hope they make it, this guys a warrior

kim wins

Comment

sure..it'd really be a tough test for gesta ...gesta is the more technical fighter but he has'nt really fought anyone so it's a 50/50 fight .

i also like katsidis to be in the mix...

Comment

Gesta needs to fight somebody who's actually a challenge for once.

Comment

his future isn't very bright

he's 24 going on 25 fighting bums and not looking good doing it, and wasting his career similar to vanes

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
            his future isn't very bright

he's 24 going on 25 fighting bums and not looking good doing it, and wasting his career similar to vanes
            He'll probably fight another one July 20th, but if he fights Kim, I'll give him respect for taking on a legit challenge. Kim isn't a boxer, this guy is a brawling warrior.

Comment

i dont really know what the fu ck is up with gesta man....i could understtnad if he just turned pro like dodieboy jr and pad his record with crap wins , but the man is ****ing old( boxing old) and has yet to fight somebody worthy...

i think he's waiting for a title shot he does'nt deserved...
              Last edited by puga; 05-25-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He'll probably fight another one July 20th, but if he fights Kim, I'll give him respect for taking on a legit challenge. Kim isn't a boxer, this guy is a brawling warrior.
                i think he just isn't being managed correctly, i don't think he's afraid of fighting the best....

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  i think he just isn't being managed correctly, i don't think he's afraid of fighting the best....
                  A lot of them aren't... but I think he's being built up to be big without fighting any competition. I'm mad at him, even though it's not really his fault. I'm cool with guys that earned their way and took a softer route in the later half of their career... but not with guys who took easy street all the way down.
                  I used to like him, but then he got bad opponent after bad without any real good wins on his record.

Comment

gesta turned pro in 2003 and still padding his record with **** 9 years later...this guy is a fu cken joke...

Comment

Working...
                    X