Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever's in my face at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Willy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you round bruh.
      You too my man. glad you're back safe from Afghanistan.

Yeah, that was my first post in 2012. haven't posted since november.

Been lurking though, just been waiting for the right thread to make a comeback.

Chief as the TS and nipples as the thread topic is a recipe for success.

Comment

I like pink because I won't feel as bad for abusing them or know because they're pink.I love nipples

Comment

The BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            You too my man. glad you're back safe from Afghanistan.

Yeah, that was my first post in 2012. haven't posted since november.

Been lurking though, just been waiting for the right thread to make a comeback.

Chief as the TS and nipples as the thread topic is a recipe for success.
            Its good to be back bruh. Damn since November???? Whutchu been knee deep in assorted colors of nips or somethin?

Willy Wank, been givin them broads the blues huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
              The BEST!

There we go Syb. I just hope they dont close the thread over um. I perfer the dark nips myself. Pinks look too translucent.

Comment

dark nips for sure. nothing nicer than a girl with perfectly rounded dark areolas and nips. makes me reminisce....5 star thread homie, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Its good to be back bruh. Damn since November???? Whutchu been knee deep in assorted colors of nips or somethin?

Willy Wank, been givin them broads the blues huh.
                  As in blue nips from bruising? Yeah, probably.

Just been busy working and stuff. Got kind of tired posting. I felt like I was a shot poster, but I was really just burned out and it's good to get away from this site sometimes, even though I have no life and nothing else to do with my time.

Well back to the thread topic, the day I get to suck on green nipples is the day I kill myself. Because I doubt any other moment in my life would ever top that.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    dark nips for sure. nothing nicer than a girl with perfectly rounded dark areolas and nips. makes me reminisce....5 star thread homie, haha.
                    Im with you Chi. Darks FTW!!!!!! I wish we could post plenty pics, but i aint tryin to get banned. Just want to kinda bring back that old Lounge feel with a good thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                      The BEST!

Upsets me that they're fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X