No announcement yet.

Israel vs Iran Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
    Getting closer? They are using it as a political tool for Christ's sake. They are toying with the sacred memory of the dead to gain political dividends. Anytime they have an argument over something with Turkey, the issue comes up and then dies down once they get what they wanted. To hell with them. And if Israel has the right to belittle and question the suffering of other people, what makes the Holocaust so God damn special that it cannot be contested? I have no ill-will towards you or most well-meaning Jews, but you must understand how difficult it is to stand-by idly and witness all the hypocritical dirty games being played by Israel.
    And why cant they do that? People are getting mad people they are actually successful in doing it and others arent. How are they dirty tactics? Jew have been hated since their existanse but unlike most prosecuted groups they have never died out and just rebuild. Plus there is still alot of hate towards jews that is masked by people saying that its the hate of Zionism, but Israel is a jewish state.

Israel gets all this hate for propaganda like its the only country in existance who actually uses propaganda.

Israel is in a situation like nobody else, they are surrounded by enemies on every side and behind those enemies are another dozen+ enemies that all want nothing but the destruction of Israel because it causes conflict for them in the middle east. Because they see israel thriving in 60 years that those same countries couldnt do in centuries

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
      Really? Let's be sincere here, take a look at the statement. Be honest with yourself at least, and tell me that it can't be taken seriously especially after what had been getting posted about Israel.
      No person who actually read this thread would just make a statement like that outta nowhere lol

Comment

• There is something about the Jews that isnt the same with anybody else.
        The Jews have chosen a path of forgiveness. They just don’t retaliate and they rarely seek revenge. The upside of this approach is that instead of wasting your energy on hate and revenge, you are spending it on becoming successful.
        The down side is that you are an easy target – and here lies the whole story. You don’t have to fear any severe repercussions when attacking – either verbally or physically Jews or Israelis – surprisingly as it may sound even Israel mostly responds to attack on its citizens.

Here are some examples:
        - You can kill 6 millions Jews and still not worry that they would be avenged.
        - You can publish the Protocols of the Elders of Zion without any worry that the Jews would retaliate. Kinda Ironic that would can publish such a book and still not fear the Jews, isn’t it?
        - You may offend the Jews and Israelis with extremely offensive caricatures (and it happens all the time in European and Arab newspapers) and not worry about reprisals.
        - You can threaten to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews and go forward with that plan and still be considered a hero by the whole world and count on the Jews to keep forgive you ant talk to you about peace. Case in Point: Yasser Arafat.
        - you can burn Jewish Synangogues desecrate Jewish graveyards and attach Jews who happen to walk in the same street as you do and fear no Jewish retaliation - as it happened all over Europe these days

And I could just go on and on…

So, what is the solution? Should we be like radical Moslems installing fear and require to tip-toe around us?
        Should we be like France who continue to bash Israel for retaliating with a force “out of proportion”; however, when feared that the Eiffel tower would be blown apart by terrorists, threatened to retaliate with NUCLEAR weapons against any country involved in such a plot?

I really don’t know. I really don’t have an answer to that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          And why cant they do that? People are getting mad people they are actually successful in doing it and others arent. How are they dirty tactics? Jew have been hated since their existanse but unlike most prosecuted groups they have never died out and just rebuild. Plus there is still alot of hate towards jews that is masked by people saying that its the hate of Zionism, but Israel is a jewish state.

Israel gets all this hate for propaganda like its the only country in existance who actually uses propaganda.

Israel is in a situation like nobody else, they are surrounded by enemies on every side and behind those enemies are another dozen+ enemies that all want nothing but the destruction of Israel because it causes conflict for them in the middle east. Because they see israel thriving in 60 years that those same countries couldnt do in centuries
          Ok then, I will consider the Holocaust a fabricated or at least exaggerated lie until Israel rightfully recognizes the Armenian Genocide instead of playing around with it. You like that? Are you gonna call me a Holocaust-denying anti-Semite? Apparently double-standards can't be applied to Israel, since they set the standards.

You must either be naive or refuse to admit it since it will hurt your little tale of Israel's isolation and lone-wolf fighting for survival status. The US, and Europe to a degree, have been servants to Israel since its creation. Do you follow the current electoral debates? It seems like the most important topic is not how to rescue the US economy but which candidate will back Israel more. Because the candidates know very well who runs the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            And I could just go on and on…

So, what is the solution? .
            Right now Palistine represents a FRACTION of what the British negotiated in 1947. There has been a constant usurping of Palistinian territory and building on it making it politically impossible to give back. I think a sensible solution would have to entail giving a meaningful amount of land back to the Palistinians.
            Before you go on about the Palistinians being an invented people Newt Gingrich style. Take into consideration that the indigenous people that came out of the Holy land were dark skinned and small in stature in the mould of the Ethiopian Jew. The tall white pale skinned Jews have very little real Jewish DNA and have their origins in Eastern European converts otherwise they woud be small and dark skinned. To go back to a country you have to come from it in the first place. It is very clear tall white pale European looking people did not originate in the area and as such regardless of what Hitler did to them usurping practically all Palistinian land can not be justified.
            The solution has to entail a meaningful amount of land for a sustainable Palistinian state. In the first world war the British promised the Holy lands to the palistinian's subject to them fighting for the British and beating the Turks under Lawrence Of Arabia. They kept up their end of the deal and British broke their promises. Even the 1947 deal by the British is betrayal to them but there was enough land to make a meaningful Palistinian state. The Palistinian held territory today is a fraction of this and is an insult and joke. Look at the maps it tels it's own story.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              With Ron Paul, they're in it for themselves. I hope he wins.
              ****ing right. if Israel wants to bomb Iran then let them go do it and suffer the consequences of it...

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                ****ing right. if Israel wants to bomb Iran then let them go do it and suffer the consequences of it...
                What will be the consequences?

Iran is treading on some dangerous ground right now. They are pursuing the bomb and everyone knows it. Israel cannot afford to have this happen.

Iran is about to get seriously fuked up and I feel for the Iranian people because they are being led into this by religious nut jobs who control the country.

Comment

Working...
                X