Capetillio apparently working Seguras corner tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    All his fault? When did he say that?
    He stated something of the such when Margarito was petitioning for his license the first time around...

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      To be fair Capetillio has said it was all his fault.In my opinion though he is a good trainer he gets his fighters in great shape and has them mentally ready for war
      True this. There's a vast difference between the Capetillo Margarito and the Garcia Margarito and I'm not talking about the plaster - It's that when Capetillo trained Tony, Tony was much more concise with this shots, his accuracy was much better and he was able to place more power and leverage on his punches since he hardly wasted much

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        He stated something of the such when Margarito was petitioning for his license the first time around...
        No he did not. He said it was all his fault right from the very first enquiry, right from the beginning. He also said that Margarito did not knowm anything about it. And how in the hell could anyone have known anything about it. It was a strip of "slightly stiffened in spotd: (as the first Commissioner to handle it said) wrapped around by a long strip of new gauze to make the kuckle pad. Read the legal Commission report when handing down the decision.

Comment

he is always in his corner outside of US

Comment

I don't think Segura is a cheat he actually has good power Capetillo only used it with Marg as a precaution after he lost to Williams.

Comment

he also trains another champ in miguel vazquez he is a really underrated trainer

Comment

why would any1 want that piece of crap in their corner

Comment

Working...
                X