Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....basically....3 things America thinks are funny: Pacquiao sounds like an idiot when he interviews, his singing is a joke, and he is on PEDs.

I gotta go with the adage that there's no such thing as bad publicity, but if you can make a joke on network television about how Pacquiao is juiced...that is pretty bad.

Other people they used to make jokes about juicing of: Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds....hmmmm

Comment

Ok Freddy's voice and rigid muscles are not symtoms of Parkinsons now. LOL. Man you hood boys are funny

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
        Gold, pure gold!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad some one in the main stream is expressing the casual fans thoughts. This might press Manny to take the tests now!
        yeah i like seeing this

Dude getting **** on in the mainstream for using "vitamins" is exactly what is needed

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
          Ok Freddy's voice and rigid muscles are not symtoms of Parkinsons now. LOL. Man you hood boys are funny

Leave freddy Alone!!!

Comment

Who the hell is Affion Crockett? I dont really get American Humour. Chapelle show was funny, thats about the only good comedy USA has made in last decade.

He didnt study Manny long enough, he says "miiiiiiiii" not "meeeee"

u talk miiii motor

Didnt find this funny really, have no problem with a show like this, some Satire is funny if done properly.(See Chappelle Show)

Comment

dude, are u serious? smh...go in a corner and cry about it.

Comment

Its about what the public sees as disgusting humor. A man shaking uncontrollably is a disgusting visual for the general public, which will automatically attach shaking with Parkinsons. Stop being butt hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Who the hell is Affion Crockett? I dont really get American Humour. Chapelle show was funny, thats about the only good comedy USA has made in last decade.

He didnt study Manny long enough, he says "miiiiiiiii" not "meeeee"

u talk miiii motor

Didnt find this funny really, have no problem with a show like this, some Satire is funny if done properly.(See Chappelle Show)
                  dude arent u russian or some other slavic ethicity?? everyone knows russians have no sense of humor, thats like a worldwide universally accepted fact.

Comment

Lmao.................

Comment

That was really funny and on point green k sent

Comment

Working...
                      X