Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Quittage Was Worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole thing with alexander reminds me of the heat jay cutler took for leaving the game last week.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
      Whole thing with alexander reminds me of the heat jay cutler took for leaving the game last week.

i shoulda put Jay Cutler on the poll

Comment

Ortiz at least fought it out for a clutch of pretty heavy-duty rounds against an opponent with heavy, hard hands.

I'm the last guy to belittle Bradley, but the guy isn't a puncher and Alexander bailed as soon as the opportunity came without ever really trying to go for broke and send some serious firepower Bradley's way. Relatively speaking, he wasn't in any grave danger.

Incidentally; in their own way, Devon's post-fight comments were as weak as Ortiz', but I'm not factoring that in.

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
          Ortiz at least fought it out for a clutch of pretty heavy-duty rounds against an opponent with heavy, hard hands.

I'm the last guy to belittle Bradley, but the guy isn't a puncher and Alexander bailed as soon as the opportunity came without ever really trying to go for broke and send some serious firepower Bradley's way. Relatively speaking, he wasn't in any grave danger.

Incidentally; in their own way, Devon's post-fight comments were as weak as Ortiz', but I'm not factoring that in.

true

i could easily see Devon boxing the last 2-3 rounds...even if he had to go backwards...without taking too much punishment

Ortiz on the other hand, had a madman rushing and looking to decapitate him

Comment

LOL @ anyone betting the e-farm on Devon beating Bradley.

Alexander had never proved half of what Bradley had proved in terms of intangibles.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            true

i could easily see Devon boxing the last 2-3 rounds...even if he had to go backwards...without taking too much punishment

Ortiz on the other hand, had a madman rushing and looking to decapitate him
            Yeah, if caution or 'the gameplan' were ruling his head, he didn't even have to look for a KO or do anything drastic, could've just boxed his way to the final bell and try to snatch the rounds away. It was conceivably a close fight in which those rounds could've mattered for all he knew.

The guy just bailed against a relatively low threat.

Comment

devon for sure. at least ortiz was being honest. devon bull****ted. btw, TS is a basement dwelling loner.

Comment

Alexander, because there was more at stake - unified titles, number 1 spot in the division, a P4P top-10 rankings, and his undefeated record.

Comment

The vicious quittere is worst. Not that it surprises me, that's a typical thing.

Comment

Alexanders was worse..
                    Victor Ortiz was getting ****ED UP... Marcos Power was 2 much for him..
                    I think that Alexander could of kept fighting..i honestly dont know why he quit...

Comment

Working...
                    X