No announcement yet.

Millionaire Preacher Gets Called Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    This is the type of role models people in the “bible belts” voters look up to. No wonder why they’re so backwards
    This is why I dont enter threads on Race, Religion, or Politics. You can't have a sensible convo with anyone who looks up to and or donates to a fraud like this who seems either schitzo or high as F in this video?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I never hit her... I boxed in my youth ... she hits hard... I lost the ability to heat outta one ear.... she rung my bell.

She wants to fix my ear... I said. Let men sleep GOD will repair if or when I’m worthy.

I am deaf in my left ear.... if the GOD I say I love fixes it... ok if not ok.,., I fall down from time to time... I can’t hear outa my left ear.. my wife wept as blood cane outta my ear...

Please papa I’m sorry ... I said let me hold you. .... just gimme that. I said hitter tried to wipe out my whole rave.... my tribe... my clan... this is nothing.

Do you know who Minnie rippertin is.... she died of cancer. Marraiah carrie should neverer ever attempt to sing “loving you”
      I know music. Without a doubt. I know music... I lost an ear.... I can’t hear... adapt and overcome I’m nobody from nowhere
      i'll take whatever this guys having.... 😂🍺

Comment

Only fags and atheists seem to get all bent out shape over what people from the church spend their money on.

They need to worry about how to stop spreading AIDS.

Comment

The same as creflo dollar. Bunch of scam artists

Comment

Now if they would just ask the same questions to millionaire lifer politicians who spend their lives using scare tactics and begging people to send them money.

Comment

Working...
            X