Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson "Andre Ward Playing Games, He'll Return But Won't Fight Me!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward might not want to fight Stevenson if he comes back. Stevenson is a real KO artist with his straight left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      As andre wards biggest sceptic.. andre ward would easily win 12-0
      Bravo Lad for being honest. I agree, u r a sceptic

Comment

Gotto love Chickenson. He's finding balls to call out big names nowadays because those names have gotten sick and tired of pursuing him. Pascal, Kovalev, Hopkins fought each other. Chickenson's name is not in there.

Ward was still loitering around after the Kov 2 fight. Chickenson was quiet till Ward's retirement became official.

It's like Wilder becoming talkative when Fury and Klitschko retired.

PBC fighters....
        Last edited by brettWall; 02-25-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I keep forgetting about Stevenson. When is this guy going to have a super fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            I keep forgetting about Stevenson. When is this guy going to have a super fight?
            He's fighting Jack next. Although it's not a super fight, it's a great match up and we finally see Stevenson in a competitive fight which we haven't in years.

Comment

So Adonis is basically saying Ward is ducking him. Doe.
              It may be true, or may not be. Who knows?
              One thing is certain, Ward fought and beat Kovalev twice.
              Adonis ran away and sought shelter under Haymon's skirt
              when he was about to fight Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                Adonis ran away and sought shelter under Haymon's skirt when he was about to fight Kovalev.
                That's not what happened. HBO asked him to fight Fonfara, but SHO offered more money for the Fonfara fight. HBO, if he beat Fonfara, wanted him to fight Kovalev. SHO, if he beat Fonfara, wanted him to fight Hopkins. HBO had the right to match SHO's offer, but refused.

Kovalev then requested to fight for the WBC diamond title and become Stevenson's mandatory if he won. The WBC said no problem. The WBC then ordered Kovalev to fight Stevenson, but Kovalev refused to fight him and vacated his title.

All of these facts can be easily proven, so if there is any information in this post you weren't aware of, please let me know and I will post supporting links so you can see that everything I'm saying is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Blkseez View Post
                  Adonis had more than enough time to fight bigger names. Kov did everything under the sun to get that fight made.
                  Kovalev then requested to fight for the WBC diamond title and become Stevenson's mandatory if he won. The WBC said no problem. The WBC then ordered Kovalev to fight Stevenson, but Kovalev refused to fight him and vacated his title.

All of these facts can be easily proven, so if there is any information in this post you weren't aware of, please let me know and I will post supporting links so you can see that everything I'm saying is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Stevenson has been a champ since 2013, Ward came into light heavyweight and in just over a year fought the guy Stevenson should have in Kovalev
                    That's because Kovalev refused to fight Stevenson. You can't force someone to fight you.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      Kovalev, Hopkins fought each other. Chickenson's name is not in there.
                      That's because both of them ducked Stevenson, assuming that fighting each other was an easier fight.

Stevenson is the real champion in the division. He shouldn't have to chase anybody. Nonetheless, he did chase Hopkins, switching to Showtime to try to fight him, so Hopkins left Showtime to avoid him.

Kovalev then became Stevenson's mandatory, but refused to fight Stevenson when the fight was ordered.

Comment

Working...
                      X