Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-18-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      If I can tear apart his lie with simple internet search just imagine what Mueller has

How did the Russians know you were running for President in 2014 and offer their support?

Probably because he'd been telling them since 2013

After getting an assurance from Russia for their support he returned to the states and did what every potential Presidential candidate does. By testing the waters in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. The two early caucuses

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan...andal-20140121

He'd been thinking about it as early as 2012 and filed his trademark for 'Make America Great Again'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.cbb9c2b4ee54
      What a dumb tweet. This suggests that his entire run was within the timeline where Russians were involved. Funny that Russia's plans started in 2014, months after Trump went to Russia for the 2013 Miss Universe pageant which was when the golden shower with the Russian hooker video was allegedly recorded.

Comment

• I still refuse to believe the Russians interfered in the election.

After all, Obama told Putin to "cut it out" in regards to election meddling, and we all know there's no way Putin would defy such a tough, hard-nosed President like Obama.

Comment

He didn't think it was a hoax. He lied. The same info Mueller had Trump has seen. All the heads of our intelligence agencies said the same thing this week before Mueller's indictments. Trump has known since July of 2016 that there was Russian interference. He's seen the same intelligence reports our intelligence heads have seen and he kept lying.

some trolling ads online on FACEBOOK is russian interference?

how in the hell did that affect MILLIONS of physical votes?

you just can't make this shiiit up

Comment

This isn't about impeaching Trump. I'm asking why has he been lying and in the process of lying why is he attacking our intelligence agencies while saying Putin is telling the truth? He knows this is happening and did nothing to punish them when he had the chance and has did nothing to stop it from happening again. What's going on?

well you know what i blame OBAMA!

Thats right obama!

He was still the president of the USA while this attack supposedly happened.........................

Comment

• Ignorant Trumpanzees......

Comment

• The Five Stages of a Trump follower

1. It's a total lie, never happened, fake news.
                2. It happened, but it's not a big deal. A Nothing Burger
                3. Ok, it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal..so who cares.
                4. Ok, it's illegal, but blame Obama or Hillary
                5. Get over it Snowflake Libtard, Cupcake, you're just a sore loser!

Despite the facts, looks like some are still on #1 still, but I see a someone has moved onto #4!

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                  The Five Stages of a Trump follower

Despite the facts, looks like some are still on #1 still, but I see a someone has moved onto #4!
                  exactly what happened with the stormy daniels thing lol, first it was fake news. then trumps lawyer admitted he paid her 150k. suddenly it tuned into "i dont care what consenting adults do"

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                    The Five Stages of a Trump follower

You mentioned facts.

The facts are that to date no evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia can be cited, and even the Mueller indictments of the Russian trolls said no Americans are involved, correct?

Comment

• trump was delivered a bag of thoughts and prayers

Comment

Working...
                      X