Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: I'm Keen To Fight Crawford, I'll Beat Him Like I Did Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    You have to give this guy credit! Horn is not the most skillful fighter but he seems to wanna fight the best! Since beating Manny, Horn has called out Manny, Thurman, Crawford & Spence Jr! He may not win either of those fights but no other 147lb fighter is talking like that! This may sound crazy but Horn may be good for boxing! He only has 17 pro fights but I really like his attitude!
    Call outs mean nothing. Actions speak louder than words. He calls out all these top names and then fights Gary Cochran who's not even top 5 in his own country. Pathetic.

Comment

'Arum has ''options'' on Horn' .. yea, who's going to get to ko the mofo. When Horn gets ko'd by the next person you'll never hear from him again. He'll be back to the bum fights in Sydney in no time.

Comment

we know that you are not a true champion

Comment

Crawford is coming for you!

Comment

Originally posted by jlocs View Post
            Could someone just beat this guy already?
            Everyone's too busy ducking him. Damn shame. I don't think any of these cats really believed the Pacquiao loss was a fluke. Hell, Bradley's on record saying he pulled the trigger on retiring after seeing Manny get bullied around the ring and bloodied.

Jeff "The Hornet" Horn. He stay retiring named fighters. Even ones he never fought.

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
            Fight him outside your house homie and prove you're not a JOKE!
            How about, these cowards do what Spence did, go TO his house and knock him the F out so that it doesn't go to the judges?

Why is everyone defending Manny's failure to stop the guy? That's his job. Spence did it

Comment

hopefully arum doesnt protect crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Corcoran will take care of him
                That would be so embarrassing if that happened smh lol I mean Jeff has ripped Manny, called out all the top fighters at 147 and even called out McGregor just to be KO'd by Corcoran!! If that happens I think that would be the last we'd hear from Horn!!

Comment

He gon get destroyed and vanish after

Comment

Horn's 15 minutes of fame will come crashing down if he faces Crawford.

Comment

I'm going to fully enjoy Crawford beating this loser to a bloody pulp.

Comment

Working...
                      X