Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buster Douglas pulls off the biggest upset in boxing history!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musiol View Post
    peak bowe had more heart skill and punch output than lewis
    Maybe
    ali yes
    ok
    foreman dont think so as you said hes too slow
    That was a 40+ Foreman, who weighed around 260 lbs, I think a prime Foreman does a lot better
    bowe yes would win more than he would lose against holyfield
    I agree
    liston too slow and predictable
    Liston only looked slow against Prime Ali, who would of made anyone look slow in comparison.
    not even commenting on terrible tim no chance
    A motivated Tim, gives any HW a hard time
    anyway of to a bbq to get drunk and munch all be back.
    Have a nice time

Comment

Originally posted by -IronMike- View Post
      Just imagine if Holyfield had stepped into the ring with the Holmes that fought Shavers

That version of Holmes,in all likelyhood,wouldn't have his fat arse pinned on the ropes,trying to bait his opponent into right leads.Don't let the respectable scorecards fool you,Holyfield made it that way,not Holmes.Holy held a clear,dominant lead on the scorecards going into the last couple of rounds,then took his foot off the pedal and made the last couple of rounds closer than they should have been.

A prime Holmes really wasn't as smart and calculated as the version who fought Holy,either.....so he'd be leaving himself open to counter rights,against a brilliant counter puncher,who's fast as lightning and had great timing, all night long

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        That version of Holmes,in all likelyhood,wouldn't have his fat arse pinned on the ropes,trying to bait his opponent into right leads.Don't let the respectable scorecards fool you,Holyfield made it that way,not Holmes.Holy held a clear,dominant lead on the scorecards going into the last couple of rounds,then took his foot off the pedal and made the last couple of rounds closer than they should have been.

A prime Holmes really wasn't as smart and calculated as the version who fought Holy,either.....so he'd be leaving himself open to counter rights,against a brilliant counter puncher,who's fast as lightning and had great timing, all night long
        your correct.. prime vs prime its a toss-up between Holyfield & Holmes, Evander was a brilliant left-hooker who could fight for 3 minutes each round and would be a tough fight for anyone in history

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          your correct.. prime vs prime its a toss-up between Holyfield & Holmes, Evander was a brilliant left-hooker who could fight for 3 minutes each round and would be a tough fight for anyone in history
          its a pity holyfields right didnt have the same pop his power was a bit underated dropped douglas was the only man at the time to drop mercer droped bowe (short left hook) shook up foreman stunned lewis had tyson on queeeeer street put moorer down 5x once in the 1st fight 4x the 2nd droped bean who vitali is the only man to stop (got that of ma arguing buddy WLAD KLITCHKO LOL) and in his twilight hurt or droped most b fighters saverese oqendo botha bates maddalone so he still has some pop and even at his grandad age still pulls the trigger and tries to win.
          as for the holmes fight he had anasty cut that nite early on so still got the job done and anyway he always gave his lot even if it was pathetic to watch some nites LATE in his carear unlike ma other man jones jnr i am proud to be a holyfield fan hes gave me more than i could of ask for being from scotland ive never met another fan in my life in person which is fukt up just wish i was a bit older then i would of got to see more cruiser weight news but anyways the internet was not around then and he wouldnt of been on uk tv anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X