• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of jump rope to buy?

Any recomendations?

leather, plastic?

And Ill save the comedians some time

not this one please hehe

depends on yourself, if your a beginner i think a speed rope would be ideal the thin plastic ones...

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
      depends on yourself, if your a beginner i think a speed rope would be ideal the thin plastic ones...
      Was going to go with plastic but I came across a leather everlast one so picked that one up.

Comment

i like the plastic speed ropes with the weighted handles

Comment

any rope is good, man. just as long as it isn't too heavy. the everlast rope is fine.

problem with ropes isn't the rope, but actually sticking to the ropework. guys rarely do it. the ones that do end up being special though.

Comment

plastic sucks, get leather instead. personally i cant skip for more than 1-2 minutes at a specific rate with the plastic ones. they are too light, if you skip outside and its a little windy its impossible to skip. even inside if you skip fast at some point they just slow down for no reason and you'll trip and have to start over again.

like i said, get leather or metal instead

Comment

Never get weighted jump ropes especially if you are a beginniner.

Get the leather speed ropes.

Comment

just tried the leather speedrope for about 15 mins I like it

like hearing that snap on the floor when getting in a rythm. still need practice though to go fast for long periods without messing up.

Comment

Working...
                X