Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Fight Night Round 4 Online Record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Fight Night Round 4 Online Record?

I'm 0-3, what about you guys?.

1-0. I stopped because that match was a disgrace to boxing, many guys just try to exploit any glitch they can find instead of trying to simulate a boxing match. I might play rank again after EA Patches the game.

Comment

about 165-13 last time I checked. My ranking is in the top 80.

Didn't you just get the game yesterday Kessler? You should play career mode more before jumping online, or do unranked matches. That is if you care about your online record.

I played at least 25 fights in career mode before jumping in online. i think that helped a lot. The CPU is challenging enough and versatile enough to prepare you for online. Except against spammers, lol
      Last edited by ИATAS; 07-23-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        about 165-13 last time I checked. My ranking is in the top 80.

Didn't you just get the game yesterday Kessler? You should play career mode more before jumping online, or do unranked matches. That is if you care about your online record.

I played at least 25 fights in career mode before jumping in online. i think that helped a lot. The CPU is challenging enough and versatile enough to prepare you for online. Except against spammers, lol
        I got 790 gamerscore in that game brah.. Put it on the easiest and then turned all the sliders up/down and beat everything in legacy mode with a straight right hand. Maybe that's why I suck so bad.

Comment

1-1

Win- Duran over Gamboa

Loss- Bull**** KO loss to Tyson...I was RJJ

Comment

14-0. ranked somwhere in 4000's..

aint played much yet

Comment

1-0

I fought a guy with a losing record. I picked Pavlik, and then he picked Pacquiao lol. Made it kinda easy to pound him (although it took me 8 rounds )

Comment

My record alltogether including world championship mode online is something like 51-8.

I lost 3 on my first day of having the game.

I just been thinking, I've never been outboxed online yet. Every loss I've had is because I messed around or they headbutt me if they stun me. And I still go into every fight thinking I'm going to lose lol. I honestly think I could count on both hands how many rounds I've lost.

Comment

I'm 0-4 now, 1-0 in World Championship. I want that 10 win achievement.

Comment

1-9 with one KO

Comment

Working...
                    X