No announcement yet.

Best Individual Performance This Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    I agree that was some perfect work......but I'd say Roy Jones's work vs Vinny Paz was a little better.

That fight was a gross mismatch. It was a turkey shoot for Roy. Same with Mayweather-Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGeneration View Post
      its hard to choose one but if you had to narrow it down and choose just one what would it be?
      Easy. Calzaghe-Lacy. I have never seen anything like that, especially when the big-time underdog dished out the beating.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

de la Hoya-Mayorga
        Pacquiao-Barrera I
        Mayweather-Corrales
        Jones-Ruiz
        Barrera-Hamed
        Calzaghe-Lacy
        Hopkins-Trinidad
        Hopkins-Pavlik
        Marquez-Casamayor
        Pacquiao-Diaz
        Calzaghe-Kessler

Comment

Ass whipping performance against p4p... Pac kicking Barrera's ass....

Comment

Baldomir vs Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Good choices Dwiens. I can't quickly think of any to top them.
              Thanks bro...

Actually the only one that was listed in here that I didn't originally think of was Pacquiao-Barrera I.

The rest of the ones mentioned weren't super dominant (Marquez-Casamayor) or were wild mismatches from the start (De La Hoya-Mayorga, Pacquiao-Diaz).

Comment

vazquez over marquez 3
                man vazquez didnt had anything left yet he manage to fight to a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                  vazquez over marquez 3
                  man vazquez didnt had anything left yet he manage to fight to a decision
                  That's news to me...

He honestly looked better in the third fight than he did in the second, and especially than he did in the first.

Are you saying the previous two took so much out of him or what? Because if that is the case, wouldn't it be true that Marquez had just as much taken out of him?

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    That's news to me...

He honestly looked better in the third fight than he did in the second, and especially than he did in the first.

Are you saying the previous two took so much out of him or what? Because if that is the case, wouldn't it be true that Marquez had just as much taken out of him?
                    well marquez was outboxing him then he got knocked down
                    yet he managed to connect the very slick marquez with some hard shots and win a decision, the 12th round was spectacular i dont know where did vazquez got the stamina to give such an amazing round after 11 brutal rounds
                    the gonzalez fight was more dramatic but gonzalez is a much easier target than marquez

Comment

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
                      Manny Pacquiao's destruction of Marco Antonio Barrera. It transformed this guy from a relatively unknown to a boxing Mega Star.

Moving up in weight to fight the Linear and universally recognized best Featherweight and # 3 pound for pound

its like

Ricky Hatton moving up to Welter and completely destroying Antonio Margarito

Manny Pacquiao's shock destruction of Barrera transformed pac into what he is today. That should be it

Comment

Working...
                      X