Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitting an expensive mall up with hot *** chick...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
    who is this woman?

just some girl? you been hittin'? what's the story, you gotta give us more than that.
    Just a chick I met a few weeks back at work. Nothing physical at this point. She would be a long-term proposition if everything goes according to plan. None of that hit-and-run nonsense.

The cool thing is she ended up buying her own stuff before I got there. She helped me pick out some dress clothes for work. I just posed that ridiculous question for laughs.
    Last edited by RespekonMyName; 02-24-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Is she sucking your dirk on demand?

are you taking her serious?

Post a picture of her ass and ****!
      I won't post a picture of her. She's too classy for that.

However, I did meet this other hot chick a few days ago at my apartment who turned out to be a stripper. I'll post a picture she sent me in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        Just a chick I met a few weeks back at work. Nothing physical at this point. She would be long-term proposition if everything goes according to the plan. None of that hit-and-run nonsense.

The cool thing is she ended up buying her own stuff before I got there. She helped me pick out some dress clothes for work. I just posed that ridiculous question for laughs.
        I knew you were a brighter dude than that. lol

good man, brother!

Comment

However, I did meet this other hot chick a few days ago at my apartment who turned out to be a stripper. I'll post a picture she sent me in second.

Comment

That's been just under an hour, obviously the SI unit "a second" has changed.

Unless I am missing something, which wouldn't surprise me as I'm lacking more and more common sense as each day passes.

Comment

That has stripper written all over it.

Probably literally, as well as metaphorically.

Still attractive though, good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                That has stripper written all over it.

Probably literally, as well as metaphorically.

Still attractive though, good job.
                Of course. I didn't know she was a stripper when I first met her. She is NOT the girl I went to the mall with.

Comment

Of course. I didn't know she was a stripper when I first met her. She is NOT the girl I went to the mall with.
                  Yeah, I knew that.

If that was the girl you were spending all that money on I'd send you a letter bomb.

Comment

I've never taken a girl shopping in my life. Usually the game is to get them to buy me ****.

Figure there will be plenty of shopping sprees on my dime after I'm married!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I've never taken a girl shopping in my life. Usually the game is to get them to buy me ****.
                      this is a young man who knows how to play the game. i salute you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X