• Show
Clear All

• Was this justified or not?

Happens at 3:30.
    Yes
    92.31%
    No
    7.69%

Haven't watched it yet, but if it's hosted by world star then the answer is most likely : "No, that wasn't justified."

Comment

How many times was she asked to leave? And she just kept getting confrontational. It's like the girl who got uppercutted. They can act like men and hit a guy and it's nothing. But to give it back is just the worse thing in the world. Not saying I would've done the same, but I understand why.

Comment

Update : 2 minutes in and I'm already sick of hearing "you betta back it up!"

More to follow....

Comment

Advice for anyone who is told to back off by a dude with a taser.

Back the **** off.

Comment

i was just happy that during the video the kids engaged in the playful back and forth.

Comment

''you betta back it up'' x100

Comment

I'm honestly not sure if that was deserved or not : The female in question was definitely loud, annoying, and obnoxious, but the cameraman wasn't exactly acting as a broker of peace either, and he was the first to lay hands on the opposite party. He kept antagonizing her and at several points in the video when he was walking away he turned around to confront her again which lead to him shoving her which started the brawl to begin with.

If it was up to me I'd throw them both in jail for being disgraces to the species, but unfortunately a court is going to have to decide this one.

Comment

100% justified why should attack a man infront of little kids?

Comment

the way she fell down was epic

Comment

Working...
                    X