Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was the perfect display of skill and badassery rolled all into one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Right, name one other fighter who would do that against Bonnar. You guys just hate Anderson because he's so good and black...
    Jon Jones could

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      Jon Jones could
      He didn't though. Bonnar went the distance with Jones, put up a decent fight too....

Comment

I agree with you on this one Kaps. The GOAT puts on a show er'time.

Mma's Rjj

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Right, name one other fighter who would do that against Bonnar. You guys just hate Anderson because he's so good and black...
          I don't hate him and I doubt anyone here does. They just knew this fight would end the way it did, quickly and easily for Silva. So what's next for Silva? I heard this was the last fight on his current contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I don't hate him and I doubt anyone here does. They just knew this fight would end the way it did, quickly and easily for Silva. So what's next for Silva? I heard this was the last fight on his current contract.
            Oh plenty around here hate him, especially that creep who is into underaged gymnasts.
            What's next is GSP wether he likes it or not.

Comment

Why won't Jones and Silva fight each other? Fuck that "mutual respect" shit.

It'd be the biggest fight in UFC

Comment

this was a great ppv, one should always take the opportunity to watch silva fight because there will never be anyone greater than him in this generation
                also big nog getting the win was really cool too, but it felt like herman wasnt even trying to win

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Oh plenty around here hate him, especially that creep who is into underaged gymnasts.
                  What's next is GSP wether he likes it or not.
                  Oh really? I don't, I love watching Silva, the guy is the embodiment of the term "martial ARTS", his striking flows so freely out there. His striking is as dominant as the submission skills of a Nate Diaz or one of the Gracies or maybe even a young Frank Mir. If he catches someone, they're usually done and headed for a KO or TKO loss. I mean, who else knocks out a guy with a front kick or a crane kick? I think maybe Lyoto Machida did that once, against Couture, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Just ****ing with the haters. That's what they tell me when I'm critical of Jon Jones....

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                      this was a great ppv, one should always take the opportunity to watch silva fight because there will never be anyone greater than him in this generation
                      also big nog getting the win was really cool too, but it felt like herman wasnt even trying to win
                      Damn really? And I would think Herman would be the favorite going into that fight? Big Nog is considered mostly a gatekeeper these days. Maybe not, with another win or two. Guess he's got something left in the tank, even after all the wars he's fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X