Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Dawson Meet The Press in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Dawson Meet The Press in New York City

WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Bernard Hopkins poses on February 22, 2012 in New York City at the press conference to officially announce his April 28, 2012 world title defense against former Light Heavyweight World Champion Chad Dawson at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. Photos by Jeff Fusco/Hoganphotos. [Click Here To Read More]

should be a good fight just hope it lasts longer than the 1st one lol

Comment

Big fan of both these guys, I'm actually looking forward to this one, as I was the first fight. My money's on Dawson...

Comment

Hopkins needs to retire already. He is crap and he sukkz azz.

Comment

Originally posted by FearAndLoathing View Post
          Big fan of both these guys, I'm actually looking forward to this one, as I was the first fight. My money's on Dawson...
          A fan of Bernard's, but Chad's obviously a good fighter. I hope Bernard pulls this out. There would really be no shame, at all, in him losing a competitive fight, though. He's a powerful force, no matter how he does it, but too bad he's not 10 years younger. I do expect it to be at least competitive.

EDIT: I'd like to see either one of them against Ismayl Sillakh.
          Last edited by DigitalBeast; 02-22-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Hopkins needs to retire already. He is crap and he sukkz azz.
            You are simply another internet forum stinker. You smell. You should leave.

Comment

Hopkins looks older than last time and Dawson looks younger than last time out.

Must be the grey and the trimming of Dawson facial fair.

WAR BHOP.

Comment

Shame on Dawson and Canelo for going up against two fighters who are old enough to be their fathers.

Comment

Any videos out of this Presser yet? If so I'd appreciate a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Shame on Dawson and Canelo for going up against two fighters who are old enough to be their fathers.
                    not even close to being the same dude. Hopkins IS the champ at 175 and is coming off two great performances against Pascal (who beat Dawson). Mosley is no champ and hasn't won a single fight since 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X