No announcement yet.

Did anyone see penn vs diaz weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see penn vs diaz weigh in

I read it this morning just trying to see if the scuffel was real or just a ploy for tv cause for the past month they have been nothing but respectful and giving comments to each other???

They started pushing their heads against one another and then it got broken up. Watch if for yourself here.

http://www.ufc.com/news/official-UFC...igh-In-Results

Comment

well Penn is the bad guy in this matchup cause he signed for the fight first according to Diaz, who said he would never sign to fight a friend or training partner unless they signed first.

I am just worried that Penn is completely done at elite level and the Fitch draw was his last decent performance.

Comment

Just did thanks forgot it was on stuck @ work lol should be a good night wounder what big contry is gonna look like if he really lost some weight

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
          I am just worried that Penn is completely done at elite level and the Fitch draw was his last decent performance.

If you mean, is he done winning belts? Probably. As he will never beat GSP. And he'd have to be willing to go out on his shield to beat Edgar. So pretty much. Penn won't win anymore belts.

If you mean, could he still beat the top 3 guys in the LW or WW division, excluding champions? Yes.

Comment

Video

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X