Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the two Black Guys That are Always in the Ring At Big Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the two Black Guys That are Always in the Ring At Big Fights?

I know they are Al-Haymons sons or something, but do they actually do anything? Are they matchmakers or do they just stand around and stuff, are they like expected top be the next big thing in Boxing Promotion/Management?

Also does Al-Haymon have any non-black fighters under his wing?

good lord man there are a gazillon threads about this

those are Sam Watson's kids. Watson is Haymon's West Coast guy. His sons help with some of the younger fighters

yes Haymon has Arreola and I think he still has Librado Andrade

Comment

also why is there not a single picture of this guy anywhere (no ****), just want to puit a name to a face.

Comment

lmao, yo eaner what was up with your translating on LIITR yesterday?

Comment

Always wanted to know this. They look like Winky Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
            I know they are Al-Haymons sons or something, but do they actually do anything? Are they matchmakers or do they just stand around and stuff, are they like expected top be the next big thing in Boxing Promotion/Management?

Also does Al-Haymon have any non-black fighters under his wing?
            You have things a bit mixed up.

This is Al Haymon:

Al hardly is up in the ring. He's out-of-the limelight, cause he does big controversial decisions behind the scenes, that have now caught up with him.

But Al wont be getting more big deals from HBO cause his HBO connection-Kerry Davis was fired.
            http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.co...be-axed-at-hbo

"Kery Davis and Al Haymon have been conning Ross Greenburg,
            and HBO is all the worse for it."

Arum blames HBO Sports' Ross Greenburg and Kerry Davis.
            http://sports.yahoo.com/box/blog/box...t?urn=box-wp16

Al helped Cristobal Arreola get a $3 Milllion dollar payday when Chris fought Vitali.
            Al also manages Jesse Vargas.

Comment

AL-Haymon along with Don King and all of their goons are all racist thiefs who blackmail and scam HBO and other companies. They bribe the judges,refs,commisions and are BAD FOR BOXING. And if you call them out on it they have Al-Sharpton (#1 Scammer) on speed dial to launch the "racist racist racist racist" PR Machine.

I wont shed a tear if they all die or their plane drops out the sky.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
                  lmao, yo eaner what was up with your translating on LIITR yesterday?
                  LOL I thought that was him so I asked him after the show was over and he said it wasnt him. I wish it was Eaner so I could ask him what did Ponce De Leon say after he was asked if he and Valero got into a fistfight, which rumors says Ponce was knocked out cold.

Comment

ya ive always wondered who they are they do look like winky

Comment

Working...
                    X