Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever do something nasty to someones food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Ever do something nasty to someones food?

My friend works at McDonalds, and he told me whenever a customer is rude to him he gives them a free cum milkshake on the house.
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%

i put my balls in someones mashed potatoes

Comment

Back in the say I may have but at least it was always pre-cooked. Seen a lot more nasty things tho.

Working at any restaurant exp fast food will make you never want to eat there again

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        My friend works at McDonalds, and he told me whenever a customer is rude to him he gives them a free cum milkshake on the house.
        So what does he do, go in the back and start wanking off? Or does he keep a little bottle around just incase he needs it?

Comment

Anyone who honestly does something like that needs to be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
            Anyone who honestly does something like that needs to be shot.
            Red K!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              So what does he do, go in the back and start wanking off? Or does he keep a little bottle around just incase he needs it?
              I was thinking the same. Surely he isn't gonna splatter after a few seconds of tugging? If someone has this act in mind, i'm thinking they keep some pre-prepared spunk on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                I was thinking the same. Surely he isn't gonna splatter after a few seconds of tugging? If someone has this act in mind, i'm thinking they keep some pre-prepared spunk on hand.
                Has to be.....which makes the story even more ****ed up

Comment

****ing with people's food is disgusting. At school someone put a stink bomb in the water tank in the lunch room and half the school was ill.

Comment

****ed a mates tea with a **** load of laxatives before. It said take 1 spoon full, he got a 3/4 of the bottle over the night. put some in his milk (he was the only one in the place that used skimmed milk) so everytime he had a cup of tea (which is all the time) he was drinking more laxatives and put the rest in a mixture of pyote that we all had. Nice mix, tripping out, farting like a trooper for about an hour then all of a sudden his face just changed after one fart and he sprinted upstairs. Came down about 1/2 hour later and said he followed through. He was ****ting liquid for about 3 days after lol.

We ****ed each other over all the time in our house. Bad place to fall asleep on the sofa. Haircuts, swastikas drawn on the back of the neck that u couldnt see and then taken out to the pub for a sunday session, tied to a chair and left there for 12 hours etc. We stopped after one guy got a tatoo he wasnt expecting. We kinda realised we took it waaaaaaaaaaaay too far.

Comment

Working...
                    X