No announcement yet.

Lebron in Miami is bad for league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron in Miami is bad for league

I hope this doesn't happen, not because I'm worried about Miami taking all the titles but because as a basketball fan I think this is terrible for the league.

First off, Lebron is a grade A *****. The way he acted in losing to Orlando, then refusing to apologize and show up for the post game press conference showed me he's an immature little kid.

The way he danced in Chicago being up by 30, rubbing it in the face of the Bulls.

The way he likes to talk about himself in the 3rd person.....weird.

The way he talks about the "Lebron Brand", jeezus man, get over yourself.

The way he is going to have an hour long special about his decision and where he will go. Kobe and Durant didn't do this dumb ****, they just signed the extension and went about their business.

If Lebron goes to Miami it will be bad for the league because the NBA was built on rivalries. It was built on Magic vs Bird, on the Bulls vs the Knicks.

Wouldn't you as a basketball fan prefer to see Lebron and Staudamire vs Wade and Bosh for the next 6 years? Instead of seeing Lebron, Wade and Bosh all on the same team sucking each other off like little bitches?

If Lebron chooses Miami and they do win a title, none of those guys get any credit for it. We are just now giving Kobe credit for winning without Shaq, Lebron will never get credit because people will say he needed Wade and Bosh to secure his title.

For me it will show he's not a winner, a follower and couldn't do it by himself as the main go to guy.

Supposedly Lebron already put money down on a 40 million dollar house in Coral Gables here in Miami. It looks like this will happen.......

Lebron will never be allowed to take one step in his home state, they will shoot him on site. He will have **** all over Ohio and Cleveland. This will be worse than what Art Modell did to the Browns.

I agree. All this does is make Lebron look bad. If he goes to Miami, it's pretty much an admission that he just can't get it done as *the* guy.

Comment

My only problem is the collusion.

Comment

Hahahahahha at people's fear of the heat dominating...quit your bitching

HAVING A 1 HR SHOW>>>>>>>>GOING ON NUMEROUS RADIO SHOWS BITCHING AND COMPLAINING YOU WANT OUT OF L.A. AND NEEDING THE MOST ILLEGAL TRADE IN NBA HISTORY TO WIN.PAU FOR KWAME??????
        Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 07-08-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Plus, now everyone's going to be a Heat fan.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Hahahahahha at people's fear of the heat dominating...quit your bitching

HAVING A 1 HR SHOW>>>>>>>>GOING ON NUMEROUS RADIO SHOWS BITCHING AND COMPLAINING YOU WANT OUT OF L.A. AND NEEDING THE MOST ILLEGAL TRADE IN NBA HISTORY TO WIN.PAU FOR KWAME??????
            I don't give a **** if Lebron goes to the Heat, and they dominate for the next 15 years. It's still going to look like Lebron believes he couldn't do it himself, and needed to stack the deck to win championships. It's not hate, it's the way it is.

Comment

Great post Cuauht,

I don't see it working out with those three unless Lebron completely defers to D. Wade, which probably isn't going to happen. I think its all bull**** that all morning they are saying he's going to the Heat, but I could be wrong. Wade, Bosh and some solid role players along with dropping Beasley and the Heat are immediate contenders.

Comment

tbh miami already has 2 stars.

you don't need more than that in this era of the nba.

in the 80's with a higher tempo basketball more than 2 was needed to win because there was more touches to go around and there was less teams meaning a lot of team had more than 2 stars.

in this nba era , there is a lower tempo meaning less touches for stars.

miami has bosh and wade. a poor man's kobe and gasol.

they are better served spending the rest of their money on quality role players.

lebron should go to the nets or clippers. that'd be the best move as far as teamwise.

the nets and clippers have players that can complement him.

having 3 stars in miami with nothing but minimum guys can't be good.

too many generals not enough soldiers.

Comment

Lebron is the best thing to happen to the NBA since Shaq. The man generates so much publicity and revenue for the NBA and Nike. It’s time he won a ring, it will only increase his profile and the sports

Lebron James is Basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Lebron is the best thing to happen to the NBA since Shaq. The man generates so much publicity and revenue for the NBA and Nike. It’s time he won a ring, it will only increase his profile and the sports

Lebron James is Basketball
                    not really.

lebron generates revenue for nike. nike is the reason for all his publicity tbh.

as far as generating revenue for the nba. kobe is still on top. has been for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X