No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko could beat Brock at MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko could beat Brock at MMA

If any boxer could have success in MMA that would be Wlad and I'll state my reasons.

As a heavyweight there is no bigger MMA heavyweight than Wlad that is elite. Brock, Shane, Velazquez are not bigger. Brock is not bigger even if he looks like a Gorilla.

Wlad is as athletically gifted as any MMA elite heavyweight right now.

Wlad is a ****ing *****, he's afraid of getting hit but because of this character trait of his, he is smart and he knows his limitations. Outside game and strong clinch game when you get on the inside. He is like a GSP in terms of *****fied and being smart. GSP got *****fied by Serra and Wlad got pussified by Brewster, since those fights, they have become unbeatable and so highly efficient in their respective games.

Wlad's jab to a somebody that stands 6-1 or 6-3 is like they are getting hit with a hockey stick. He can knock you down with a jab. Cain, Shane and Brock cannot really leg kick him, if they decide that they'll be piston jabbed to death. So they would instead shoot on him and probably have great success but Wlad isn't a Toney, he is huge and his game is outside fighting. So if he shoots this long, long hammer of his with his left and somebody shoots, they'll have to shoot from far and if they do that, Wlad can jump out and come back with a right hand or smth. Wlad has exceptional footwork. And if he hits you with a 4 ounce glove, I mean a jab can break your face in half. When Freddi Roach use to train him before he got a fight with his brother Vitaly because Vitaly was upset that Freddie was teaching him how to clinch, Freddie roach said that he's never had a fighter hit the pads harder than Wladimir including Tyson.

Wlad is not ignorant, he always wants to learn. So he'll spend at least 6 months preparing with the best coaches and sparring partners. He's already extremely strong at holding your neck down when you get close to him in the boxing ring.

Lastly, Wlad is a ****king athlete, he is not James Toney or Ray Mercer who used to be good athletes but have deteriorated with age. He is not Butterbean or Botha or Mayorga who have very little athletic ability. The way people talk about Lebron being a football player and a basketball player, I think that Wlad could've been as good of a wrestler as he is a boxer and we know how important wrestling is and Wlad will learn a lot of it in half a year, exceptional athletes who are motivated and want to learn, their learning curve is much shorter. I mean look at Josh Koshcheck's striking, I never thought his striking would amount to anything and he has exceeded everybody's expectation, remember him in the UF, his striking was the worst ever. I don't think Josh though is a smart, athletic or that he posses the same physical advantages that Wlad has.

PS: I like GSP a lot, but the Serra fight took his striking confidence away, now he relies on it rarely and not on a consistent basis so he doesn't get caught in an exchange. I don't like Wlad I used to like him before when he went all out on people and took them out easy, but this style that was way more attractive would've gotten him easily taken down in MMA, with his new safety first style I don't see how a heavyweight MMA guy can avoid the jab, this is not a Frank Mir jab.

Good interesting post i agree with it.

Comment

Interesting post. I wouldn't say anybody who fights for a living is a ***** though...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Interesting post. I wouldn't say anybody who fights for a living is a ***** though...
        I apologize, figure of speech kinda sorta, when you watch Gatti you become too harsh.

For the record I don't think that either Wlad or GSP have glass chins, they just panic when they get hit.

Comment

You must be out your mind, aint no way in hell ANY Klit can beat Teh Brock.
          It's just stupid to keep comparing boxers to Mixed Martial Art Fighters.
          imo.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
            You must be out your mind, aint no way in hell ANY Klit can beat Teh Brock.
            It's just stupid to keep comparing boxers to Mixed Martial Art Fighters.
            imo.
            But it's OK to compare a pure wrestler to MMA fighters?

I mean what did Brock do before he conquered UFC, he failed as a football player in preseason training despite all his size and athleticism, yet he goes in the UFC and all of a sudden he is the # 1 heavyweight there. I remember a lot of people were talking that Brock had nothing on MMA fighters, now they sing a different song.

Comment

One more thing Brock Lesnar shouldn't even be call MMA fighter. He wrestles you down and grounds and pounds you, which to him comes naturally. He hasn't exhibited much or any mixed martial artness to me. At least Velazquez can punch and kick besides his wrestling. Brock can only GnP.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                One more thing Brock Lesnar shouldn't even be call MMA fighter. He wrestles you down and grounds and pounds you, which to him comes naturally. He hasn't exhibited much or any mixed martial artness to me. At least Velazquez can punch and kick besides his wrestling. Brock can only GnP.
                Yea I guess ur right, The Knee's Brock throws are purely WWE, the strikes too. Like any athlete, you use all your advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
                  Yea I guess ur right, The Knee's Brock throws are purely WWE, the strikes too. Like any athlete, you use all your advantages.
                  So because you throw crappy strikes in addition to your wrestling this makes you a mixed martial artist? Give me a break, we have boxers who are **** as boxers and we say they can't box, but Chris Leben throws knees and elbows and all of a sudden he is a mixed martial artist when in fact he is the crappiest fighter of them all.

Brock fights in Mixed Martial Arts, that doesn't mean that he is a mixed martial artist, he is a wrestler.

Comment

Disagree. I don't care who he's gonna train with for 6 months, he's not stuffing Brocks takedown. Brock takes him down and pound him out in one. Too explosive and fast not to mention freakishly strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X