Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if you felt Canelo won, i'm sure we can all agree that Byrd is a total disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
      Did you just say GGG should learn to cut the ring...
      Yeah I did...he chased down Canelo and it cost him a few exchanges... following a puncher will do that. I still think he won thats not my point. Could be this fight in particular

Comment

• Huge props to canelos chin he has the Mexican iron jaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Well Triple G would do good to learn to cut the ring...but he is a terminator coming forwards. Canelo's problem is that for a good portion of a fight like this all he can do is react...he does a hell of a job doing it and that little step to avoid the hooking shot was a thing of beauty. But he gets tired and punched out. Hes so good that when he fires on all cylinders he is fast and a damn effective puncher.

If you promise not to kick my butt I am going to disagree with you here : I think triple G knocks the kid out next fight. Call it the "13th round" Canelo was lucky triple G is a slow starter.
          Why do you think GGG knocks Canelo out in the rematch?

Comment

• Canelo just not active enough and his power not enough to cleanly claim a win....GGG was never hurt even with the clean counters so you have to go by his big edge in landed punches(you just need your eyes, not compubox to tell he was landing way too much to lose a lot of rounds), at least he didnt get a loss but man, it sucks that any competitive fight is up for grabs in the crads against the a-side......you could arguably give GGG 9 rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Huge props to canelos chin he has the Mexican iron jaw.
              He is also hell to deal with when you make him fight. He impressed me tonight, that stepping movement was very well done, straight out of martial arts foot work! When he is cornered he fights the full round.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                He was supposed to destroy Canelo...what happened?
                A fight beetwen two world class fighters happened.

Stop pretending you're unbiased, we can see through your BS.

Comment

• Didn't think GGG was going to destroy Canelo. Clearly the best fighter he's faced. But come on... you don't get to win or draw for surviving. A flurry a round versus constant pressure and getting hit in the head over and over, doesn't do it.

Comment

• i love el terrible, but he gave GGG 3 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      A fight beetwen two world class fighters happened.

Stop pretending you're unbiased, we can see through your BS.
                      where was the "BIG DRAMA SHOW"??

Comment

Working...
                      X