Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Jr. Checks on TMT Fighters in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I agree that he looks like a douchebag

And hes got money, he can get a dime 18 year old from any country in the world if hes looking for a gold digger but when your that rich you gotta look for personality and sign a prenup
    Wooww what's with your sig???

You still not giving JMM credit for beating pacquiao??

The tests came back clean..so stop being so bitter about it

Comment

Is this a fashion blog or a boxing website? **** whats hes wearing

Comment

His wrist watch is probably worth more than anything you guys own. Stop hating on the man.

I suggest taking a closer look at your own lives before talking about somebody else's women or wardrobe.

Comment

Dude looks like a boy band reject from the 90's. I think Justin Timberlake was sporting that outfit in 1999.
          Stop trying so hard man, just keep it clean and classy.
          Perhaps the rumors of him being broke between fights are true, looks like he copped that jacket and pants from a thrift shop sale...

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Believe it or not it is probably hard for him. Most women follow the money but Floyd is so insecure, he's the kind of guy who would struggle to approach a woman and talk. Anyone who acts in that child like manner, throwing fake cash around, standing in nightclubs shouting ''we da best baby, we takin ova'' - this is to cover up their insecurities, these people have no self esteem.

Somebody whose rich,whose not bad looking has a hot wife and is considered the best p4p boxer in the world is insecure?GTFOH,what is there to be insecure about?Maybe your the one that`s insecure and trying to direct it towards Floyd.

I`m sure Floyd has problems in his life but i highly doubt any of his problems causes him insecurity.Floyd acts the way he acts cause of his upbringing and partly for publicity.The reason you don`t understand is because you are from a different cultural background.

Comment

There goes the finger pointing again.....wtf????

Every time I see an article with Floyd involving pictures I know the finger pointing will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                There goes the finger pointing again.....wtf???? Every time I see an article with Floyd involving pictures I know the finger pointing will be there.
                its called acknowledging and saluding the other person you dumb,hater,and jealous child.

Comment

There you have it folks....Any Man who wears a Hat like that has got to be ******ed. Thats about the dumbest hat ive seen in my entire life.

I just wanna let people know (the haters)that just because someone fights for TMT dont mean they are shlt.... because Floyd is. I know a couple of people and they really are good guys. They are just looking for their time to shine. In fact most people think Floyd is a coward as well...even though they front the TMT LOGO... Did i say how dumb that hat looks :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                    Where's Angle Garcia when you need him to say "take off that Janet Jackson hat" and her jacket too for that matter..
                    I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Sr. again looks very happy...love that ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X