Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This broad should know if you film your **** they WILL end up the interwebz!!! ahahha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This broad should know if you film your **** they WILL end up the interwebz!!! ahahha

This broad should know if you film your **** they WILL end up the interwebz!!! specially if you gonna talk dirty like that.....ahahha

now she is filing a lawsuit to stop the vid cuz she don't want her nips all up in the mix.....dumb broad.....

BostonGuy and rest of mods....
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-26-2012, 06:59 PM.

Dude, I was like **** yeah, then I was like WTF? Now I'm scared to go to sleep More ****o for me.

Comment

**** or GTFO!

Comment

I was like, "hurry up and show me your ****." I wasn't scared and that was stupid, I still want to see those ****. There is nothing scary about a dude dressed up as chick.

Comment

Those never end how I would like them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            I was like, "hurry up and show me your ****." I wasn't scared and that was stupid, I still want to see those ****. There is nothing scary about a dude dressed up as chick.
            a dude?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              a dude?????????????????????
              Yeah, that fine ass slut goes off screen and then a dude dressed up as a scary chick comes on. At least, that's what I think happened.

Comment

Nevermind, it is a chick at the end. She still should have shown her ****, even like that. That would really be something else.

Comment

Saw it a mile away

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                    Saw it a mile away
                    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........only cuz all these playa haters are ruining it for every one else............

Comment

Working...
                    X