Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your boi Erik Dinero is goin to have a bayby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juicy B View Post
    My girl is off the pill, she wants a baby bad. Its only a matter of time before she gets pregant and she aint planning on having no abortion. Im only 19 though, not sure if im ready for a baby, I havent even moved out of my momz house yet and i am also unemployd...
    Babies are bad investments, also it shouldn't matter what your woman wants, you tell her what she wants and slowly manipulate her into thinking she does want that.

I am 26 and am way way to young to have kids as far as I am concerned, I have too much poon to get and drunken times to have as do you youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Babies are bad investments, also it shouldn't matter what your woman wants, you tell her what she wants and slowly manipulate her into thinking she does want that.

I am 26 and am way way to young to have kids as far as I am concerned, I have too much poon to get and drunken times to have as do you youngster.
      ATG post!!! !!! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
        More like...

You gunna take that B?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          What's there to consider, man? You're 19, unemployed and live with your parents...what do you have to offer to a child? Is she trying to get on that MTV show "16 & pregnant"?
          That and "Teen mom" is her favorite TV show. SMH

Im wearing a rubber from now on, i just hope she isnt already pregnant

Comment

Don't let this h0e ruin you Champ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              Don't let this h0e ruin you Champ!!!
              She aint a ho!!! she is the love of my life

Comment

That and "Teen mom" is her favorite TV show. SMH

Im wearing a rubber from now on, i just hope she isnt already pregnant
                Hahah damn bro...DO NOT DO IT! Trust me, when I was 18-19, I thought I had it all figured out. Thought I was ready for a kid. I'm 25 now, with no kids, and am thankful for that. I'm nowhere near ready even now.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Hahah damn bro...DO NOT DO IT! Trust me, when I was 18-19, I thought I had it all figured out. Thought I was ready for a kid. I'm 25 now, with no kids, and am thankful for that. I'm nowhere near ready even now.
                  Thanks for solid advice B. I wanna use my prime years having fun, partying and not having alot of responsibilites.... not be a dad, taking care of another life.

But if she already is pregant, than its all over.

Ill love and take care of my child though, i wont bail!!!

Comment

She aint a ho!!! she is the love of my life
                    Never forget:

Anybody can control a women's body, but the key is to control her mind!

Comment

Thanks for solid advice B. I wanna use my prime years having fun, partying and not having alot of responsibilites.... not be a dad, taking care of another life.

But if she already is pregant, than its all over.

Ill love and take care of my child though, i wont bail!!!
                      No doubt, man. You have no choice but to man up at that point. As of right now, just enjoy your youth. Get the partying out of your system.

Comment

Working...
                      X