WWII Nazi living in NY deported

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII Nazi living in NY deported

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/polit...ntl/index.html

easy for people to point fingers and say 'i wouldnt have done it' whilst sitting on their sofa eating cake, but when your life is on the line you assume roles to survive. Him turning that role down would have meant he would be joining them in the chambers, certain death. Humans were born with an innate ability to survive whatever the circumstance. You think every single guy who fought/undertook act for germany was an evil man? surely people have got better things to do than sling an old man out of the country

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      easy for people to point fingers and say 'i wouldnt have done it' whilst sitting on their sofa eating cake, but when your life is on the line you assume roles to survive. Him turning that role down would have meant he would be joining them in the chambers, certain death. Humans were born with an innate ability to survive whatever the circumstance. You think every single guy who fought/undertook act for germany was an evil man? surely people have got better things to do than sling an old man out of the country
      He should have never been in the country, he lied about his immigration status. What reason would he have to do that if he wasn't guilty? I say they should hang the old bastard. Not saying he was necessarily "evil", but he is certainly guilty and needs to pay the price.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        He should have never been in the country, he lied about his immigration status. What reason would he have to do that if he wasn't guilty? I say they should hang the old bastard. Not saying he was necessarily "evil", but he is certainly guilty and needs to pay the price.
        whats he meant to say 'im a nazi let me in?'. i just think people need to show more empathy with things like this, when it comes to the grunts. There were millions and millions of people who did wrong and fought for the Nazis, people underestimate the effect of coercion and intimidation on people. just easy for people to seperate people into good and bad, its not always that straightforward.

Comment

Looks like I have to pull off a rescue mission.

Comment

Good riddance.

Send him to Israel.

They know how to take care of garbage like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              whats he meant to say 'im a nazi let me in?'. i just think people need to show more empathy with things like this, when it comes to the grunts. There were millions and millions of people who did wrong and fought for the Nazis, people underestimate the effect of coercion and intimidation on people. just easy for people to seperate people into good and bad, its not always that straightforward.
              So you're saying it's ok to be part of the deaths of thousands, lie to escape persecution and if you get away with it live in a land of freedom?

What about empathy for the millions who died by Nazi's? Do we just overlook that and let a war criminal live out his years because he got away with it long ago?

If he were truly innocent he wouldn't have hid, but faced his accusers. If he were not part of any killings himself he would have gotten out of prison a long time ago.

If you choose to commit crimes under ANY circumstances, you alone make that chioce. If it's not ok for kids living in poverty to steal and sell drugs, it's certainly not ok for him to be part of mass murder. I have zero empathy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                So you're saying it's ok to be part of the deaths of thousands, lie to escape persecution and if you get away with it live in a land of freedom?

What about empathy for the millions who died by Nazi's? Do we just overlook that and let a war criminal live out his years because he got away with it long ago?

If he were truly innocent he wouldn't have hid, but faced his accusers. If he were not part of any killings himself he would have gotten out of prison a long time ago.

If you choose to commit crimes under ANY circumstances, you alone make that chioce. If it's not ok for kids living in poverty to steal and sell drugs, it's certainly not ok for him to be part of mass murder. I have zero empathy for him.
                fair enough, just think people should sometimes think a little bit deeper and put themselves in that position. its comply or die. a lot of peoples moral compass might become distorted if they know their life is about to end.

Comment

List of over 100 Nazi's released early from prison. So why didn't this guy face the music if he was innocent?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate...ly_from_prison

Comment

No statute of limitations for murderers. Particularly evil ones who participated in genocide.

Comment

Working...
                    X