Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough is enough.... Who's the Worldstar leak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough.... Who's the Worldstar leak?

I've literally counted over 30 thread topics/videos that were posted in the lounge, that just so happen to make it to Worldstarhiphop "after" it was posted here...

Who's the leaker? I believe we have a Worldstar employee amongst us
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-27-2018, 06:58 PM.

Worldstar? I'm no fbi profiler but I think we should start with an African American millennial poster, possibly unemployed, HS dropout or earned his GED in a boys home, possible speech impetement, & probably bisexual but thinks he's straight because he only pitches.

Now with that said, hopefully I narrowed down the possible suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Worldstar? I'm no fbi profiler but I think we should start with an African American millennial poster, possibly unemployed, HS dropout or earned his GED in a boys home, possible speech impetement, & probably bisexual but thinks he's straight because he only pitches.

Why does he have to be AA

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Why does he have to be AA
        Worldstar man, I don't like to stereotype but... Lol! U never know though, fbi thought the Unabomber was uneducated/slow. For all we know the Reddit poster could be 1bad65 MAGA get and all.

Comment

Worldstar man, I don't like to stereotype but... Lol! U never know though, fbi thought the Unabomber was uneducated/slow. For all we know the Reddit poster could be 1bad65 MAGA get and all.
          Lol who knows; you could be right. But it's one of these jokers running around here

Comment

I believe you meant "impediment". If you are going to talk about lack of education, you should at least learn the correct spelling of the words you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I believe you meant "impediment". If you are going to talk about lack of education, you should at least learn the correct spelling of the words you are using.
              I think we found our culprit

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                I think we found our culprit
                Huh? Not following.....

Comment

Motorcity cobra

He is the ghetto ass version of brushmyhair

Comment

Probably Sup/Shaolin/Stax.

He seemed to have unlimited free time and always posted videos from there.

Comment

Working...
                    X