View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:48 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 969 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,108,430.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
1) I'm not white I'm latino.
2) You say "it's easy to see how canelo won". Well explain that to 90% of the people that had him losing.
Opinions are changing after rewatches. And people are biased or have a reason to say one fighter won over the other. Ask Byrd. Also just because someone played in the NBA doesn't mean they are competent enough to coach. Just like being a boxer foesnt make them competent enough to judge....another note, you know most Mexicans tend to be jealous of one another. I would expect many to say Canelo lost and is over rated because of his success. And most do
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote