Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANELO: "SO WHAT if my FIGHT NIGHT WEIGHT is 180-190.. WHO gives a F***!!"

1:50

Born redyy not for Ginnidi doe

Lol he didn't say that exactly, but you can reword it to that. He basically said that's my problem, I don't care

Comment

A bit sensationalized...

He was merely asked if the reports of him being over 170 on fight night are exaggerated, he dismissed it with a tongue in cheek response.

Comment

I hope he comes in 200lb and sit on khan, fuck it!

Comment

A-Side boxing ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for Canelo vs Bradley for the middleweight lineal title in September!

Comment

at this point i wont be surprised if he fights rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              A-Side boxing ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for Canelo vs Bradley for the middleweight lineal title in September!
              Bradley beats Pac, then takes Brook out. Can'telo will continue to run from his God, GGG!

Comment

We da 'a' side hoe

Comment

He looks like a coward with the 155 stuff, when he weights 170 or more on fight night.
                  He must know that GGG is going to hurt him at 160, after all they sparred together, if Canelo knew he would win, he wouldn't worry about the weight so much. Time will tell, if he doesn't budge off 155, we have our answer.
                  B side has you shook.

Comment

Too heavy and the weight advantage will become a disadvantage real quick

Comment

Working...
                    X