Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cant they just find some common ground? meet each other half way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant they just find some common ground? meet each other half way?

would everyone be satisfied and happy with...not random blood test but rather a blood test 30 days before the fight.. maybe a blood test two weeks prior, one 7 days before the fight and a blood test immediately after?

I mean the issue is starting to be really stupid.. and it would be a shame if this fight never happened due to a phobia.

another point.. to the idiots who said how could Pacquiao be uncomfortable with giving blood when he has tattoos:

I know phobias are stupid but I too have a phobia of getting blood taken.. and I have tattoos too. It's a different feeling..
    I'm fine with getting a tattoo.. I have a decent sized one on my left shoulder. 5 inches in height about 4 or 5 in width. first tattoo and did it like nothing.. the needle isn't going into your blood stream however.
    when getting tattoo'd something is not getting sucked out of you and you don't feel the uncomfortable intrusion of the needle.

What's so hard about making the fight...split the money, put the gloves on and fight.

Mayweather want to see how big Manny di(k is, what kind of underwear Manny is wearing, what kind of shoes is Manny is wearing for the fight, what kind of water will he be drinking, did he brush his teeths or not, how many tatoos is he coming in with, no taking **** on the moring of the fight, Mayweather minus well just say I don't want to fight you.
    Last edited by civicvx; 12-30-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
      What's so hard about making the fight...split the money, put the gloves on and fight.

Mayweather want to see how big Manny di(k is, what kind of underwear Manny is wearing, what kind of shoes is Manny is wearing for the fight, what kind of water will he be drinking, did he brush his teeths or not, how many tatoos is he coming in with, no taking **** on the moring of the fight, Mayweather minus well just say I don't want to fight you.
      that's what I'm saying.. to me he is demanding all this because he has doubt in himself but whatever. play floyds game and beat him at it... then he really wont have **** to say after.
      I think it's time for Manny to overcome his phobia.. but I think if he does, then Mayweather shouldn't be aloud to numb his hands either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        would everyone be satisfied and happy with...not random blood test but rather a blood test 30 days before the fight.. maybe a blood test two weeks prior, one 7 days before the fight and a blood test immediately after?

I mean the issue is starting to be really stupid.. and it would be a shame if this fight never happened due to a phobia.

another point.. to the idiots who said how could Pacquiao be uncomfortable with giving blood when he has tattoos:

I know phobias are stupid but I too have a phobia of getting blood taken.. and I have tattoos too. It's a different feeling..
        I'm fine with getting a tattoo.. I have a decent sized one on my left shoulder. 5 inches in height about 4 or 5 in width. first tattoo and did it like nothing.. the needle isn't going into your blood stream however.
        when getting tattoo'd something is not getting sucked out of you and you don't feel the uncomfortable intrusion of the needle.
        Easier said than done. Both parties have ****ed this up pretty bad. Hopefully its not too late to salvage.

Comment

Dude, you made a lot of sense and I totally agree with your opinions but the problem is *****s probably won’t understand valid views such as yours.

Anyways, good luck...

Comment

when getting tattoo'd something is not getting sucked out of you and you don't feel the uncomfortable intrusion of the needle
            I totally agree with you on that. I have tattoos,also.You actually get used to the pain after about 30 minutes and it starts to feel good. I love that pain .
            Last edited by VERDUGO; 12-30-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              I totally agree with you on that. I have tattoos,also.You'll actually get used to the pain after about 30 minutes and it starts to feel good. I love that pain .
              Yeah, I feel you... after a while your body adapts to it and I think its the endorphins or adrenaline or something its releasing start to make you feel good! I like it too.

Comment

Yeah, I feel you... after a while your body adapts to it and I think its the endorphins or adrenaline or something its releasing start to make you feel good! I like it too.
                got no idea....how painful...got no tattooo....

Comment

you know they could have! but the mayweathers went about this the wrong way...

if they truly want to be the face of fair play and are genuinely concerned about the future of boxing, they could have told GBP and GBP could have have petitioned NSAC to change the rules.

Instead, senior, junior, uncle, auntie, lover, went on massive witch hunt and stupid accusation overdrive, documented on tv, internet and print media...and then you have Oscar blogging about it as well! now these are not casual fans. they are known faces of boxing. their opinions can influence people specially the stupid *****s with an IQ lower than my waist size! and there you go, you now have Manny, no history of drugs whatsoever, but didn't want to bend and lick floyd's ass, suddenly become a doper overnight!

It was evil and malicious to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
                    you know they could have! but the mayweathers went about this the wrong way...

if they truly want to be the face of fair play and are genuinely concerned about the future of boxing, they could have told GBP and GBP could have have petitioned NSAC to change the rules.

Instead, senior, junior, uncle, auntie, lover, went on massive witch hunt and stupid accusation overdrive, documented on tv, internet and print media...and then you have Oscar blogging about it as well! now these are not casual fans. they are known faces of boxing. their opinions can influence people specially the stupid *****s with an IQ lower than my waist size! and there you go, you now have Manny, no history of drugs whatsoever, but didn't want to bend and lick floyd's ass, suddenly become a doper overnight!

It was evil and malicious to say the least.

This is the exact reason why it isn't hard to figure out that their main objective for demanding this had more to do with mental warfare, and smearing Pacquiao's reputation, than anything else.

When did Team Mayweather start caring about the integrity of the sport? When they cheated Marquez, and tricked him into thinking their fight was a catchweight fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X