Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto has all the tools to demolish Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto's size and power advantage are keys to victory for Cotto.

He has to be keen to get to Pacquiao's body also, and keep the pressure on behind his jab, If he does this i think he beats Pacquiao.

Comment

Obvious thread is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
        I'll get that bet. sig it.
        all my points that pac won't KO cotto

interested?

Comment

The Bee Gee loving Pacstan talking to himself through the million alts cracks me the fuck up.

He's the only Pacstan I've got any time for.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Cotto has never been kayoed. Not even Margarito, who punches much harder than Pacman and is much bigger man, managed to do that. I just don't see a guy like Pacquiao doing it to Miguel, a really tough guy. Pacquiao hasn't even managed to KO Marquez, so why would he do it to Cotto?
            I still look at how Pacquiao put down Marquez numerous times but could not knock him out as proof that YES he might score a quick knockdown but still can't see pacquiao knocking out cotto and that is not good for pacquiao. Pacquiao is fast and we're going to see his quick punches but as the rounds go, you'll see Pacquiao slow down due to cotto's body shots and then he'll be as fast as cotto and that's when the power mismatch will show. Think about it....If Pacquiao speed is same as cotto, who will then have the advantage with power/chin?

Comment

I want to know who Cotto spars for this. Pac's speed will win him the fight if Miguel can't properly prepare for it.

I honestly see no other advantage for Manny other than his swiftness. He's definitely not winning in the trenches if he and Cotto trade and his defensive skills aren't so great that he will pull off some Floyd Mayweather act on D. If Miguel has the beat on him.. Cotto wins imo.

Comment

Working...
              X