X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should 'av cracked it one, Hoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      ****in' ell fellas, I had to get a taxi home tonight, the wind was blowing in me bleeding face and would have doubled the time I spent staggering home.

Yeah some power out there. Just for laughs I whacked one out in me garden and me David Semen took flight and hit next doors kitchen window.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        You should 'av cracked it one, Hoff.
        Who's to argue with that mother nature slag though. She's a force to be reckoned with so she is.
        Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Yeah some power out there. Just for laughs I whacked one out in me garden and me David Semen took flight and hit next doors kitchen window.
        Alan bless you southpaw. I may just follow yer lead and see how far me own David Seaman travels.

Comment

• I've consumed too much Jack d tonight, babes. I've been stockpiling the stuff for the past two months and started binging on it tonight. **** me I was foolish to attempt that without a curry lining me stomach.

What do yer reckon to Ashes then, me lover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            I've consumed too much Jack d tonight, babes. I've been stockpiling the stuff for the past two months and started binging on it tonight. **** me I was foolish to attempt that without a curry lining me stomach.

What do yer reckon to Ashes then, me lover?
            I like it. I've only watched one and a half episodes, and it's not as good as Life on mars, but it's still some good telly. I think it will always suffer in comparison to life on.. but so be ****ing it.

I'm gonna keep watching anyway. I liked it when Gene did his Tony Montana impression when he was on the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
              I like it. I've only watched one and a half episodes, and it's not as good as Life on mars, but it's still some good telly. I think it will always suffer in comparison to life on.. but so be ****ing it.

I'm gonna keep watching anyway. I liked it when Gene did his Tony Montana impression when he was on the boat.
              Good on yer, darling. I'll be stickin with it un all.

Comment

• I ****in' enjoyed that special sauce so i did.

Comment

I ****in' enjoyed that special sauce so i did.
                  Ow's yer poison going down, Laddie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    Ow's yer poison going down, Laddie?
                    Well.

I'm sozzled. About 8 cans left.

Comment

Well.

I'm sozzled. About 8 cans left.
                      I've finshed with boozing tonight, Laddie.

Shag yer later

Comment

Working...
                      X