This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    what wrong with hell anway, nice and warm, plenty of dirty women up for it, full, as long as they don't let the Americans in it will be great
    If there were no Americans there it wouldnt be hell would it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
      If there were no Americans there it wouldnt be hell would it?
      hahahahaahha, yep it would be paradise, pretty sure Eve must have been an America, only somebody that stupid would get kicked out of Edan, And Adam must be British, as he followed

Comment

• LIL THING CALLED FREE WILL... You choose what you want to believe... You choose your way to live life.

GOD will choose the ending.. like it or not. thats how it goes. You'll all find out sooner all later. so theres no reason for me to argue. peace.

Comment

• I am a Robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
            LIL THING CALLED FREE WILL... You choose what you want to believe... You choose your way to live life.

GOD will choose the ending.. like it or not. thats how it goes. You'll all find out sooner all later. so theres no reason for me to argue. peace.

How do know here is a god?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
              How do know here is a god?
              It's called faith, look it up.

Comment

• The only faith I have lies in the Cowboys win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kryo View Post
                  It's called faith, look it up.
                  I asked how do people KNOW there is a God?

Faith; To believe without reason:
                  Believing impulsively, or believing based upon social traditions or personal hopes.
                  In either case, faith is based upon the interpretation of the intangible (feelings, emotions, etc.) instead of the physically tangible and is primarily associated with religion in modern times.

According to the Bible, "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" (Hebrews 11:1, New International Version).

Which i understand. Yet my issue is with those who suggest that not believeing in God is not an option and makes no sense.

Surley the existance in God can be disputed if not disproven. Im talking of mere respect and understanding of personal views and opinions.

Comment

• There are PLEANTY of logical reasons to believe in the God of the bible as the only true God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
                      I asked how do people KNOW there is a God?

Faith; To believe without reason:
                      Believing impulsively, or believing based upon social traditions or personal hopes.
                      In either case, faith is based upon the interpretation of the intangible (feelings, emotions, etc.) instead of the physically tangible and is primarily associated with religion in modern times.

According to the Bible, "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" (Hebrews 11:1, New International Version).

Which i understand. Yet my issue is with those who suggest that not believeing in God is not an option and makes no sense.

Surley the existance in God can be disputed if not disproven. Im talking of mere respect and understanding of personal views and opinions.
                      You are very right, I have argued countless times with those who are very faithful and never get straight answers from them. Simple questions like, How do you know he exists? Where's the proof? are always avoided.

Comment

Working...
                      X