Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Danny Garcia Become A Superstar Thanks To The New York Rican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Garcia can be a superstar in NY because he is hood and very urban...Blacks and Ricans will fucck with Garcia...He has Philly and gaining steam in NY...Danny can be a star in the sport...
    I agree with you. good post. He doesnt need to be the next tito or cotto. Hes got the hood .

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      in terms of the boxing world superstar I think he already is. if you mean superstar as in the floyds mannys cotto's i say he has a chance if he keeps winning. wonder if he would be hated or loved hard say because of his dad which at times I find funny and other times annoying
      dannys dad is gonna wind up make you dislike danny lol, you already insinuating some of this without saying it

Comment

No Danny will never be a superstar. He is the PR version of Tim Bradley. Sorry to say it and he seems like a nice kid, but he just does not have "IT". You need an "IT" factor to be a superstar. Fighters like Floyd, Pac, RJJ, Bhop, ODLH, Judah, etc. have an IT factor. Fighters like Dawson, Garcia, Bradley, etc. do not. There is really nothing they can do about it to be honest, they just do not have that superstar quality. As far as Danny, he is a good fighter, but does nothing "great". Whether you love/hate Pac, Floyd, Cotto, Bhop, etc....they are all great at certain things or have something intangible that makes them a superstar. Danny will never be one, no matter who he beats sorry. He is just not a dynamic fighter. I mean maybe something will happen to change that? Not sure but as of right now no he will never have popularity like Cotto.

Comment

I'm from NJ and I'm PR the kid gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            He can according to the posters from Philly!
            how many times have you typed the word "Philly" today?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Garcia can be a superstar in NY because he is hood and very urban...Blacks and Ricans will fucck with Garcia...He has Philly and gaining steam in NY...Danny can be a star in the sport...
              thats real talk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                how many times have you typed the word "Philly" today?!?
                he been envious and projecting since the Fresh Prince days...

i guess philly is the new floyd mayweather of NSB...

Earl, if you want a cheesesteak, its just a short plane ride away...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  he been envious and projecting since the Fresh Prince days...

i guess philly is the new floyd mayweather of NSB...

Earl, if you want a cheesesteak, its just a short plane ride away...

Comment

Superstar or not, Lucas Matthyssee will sodomize and embarass him.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      He has the potential to be. It remains to be seen. Danny is gonna be in some deep waters if he can get past Judah.

There's many tests ahead. Matthysse, Rios, Broner (once he moves up). There are fighters which I feel he could beat like PEDerson, Rios, Cuenca, Khan (rematch)

Cuenca is trash regardless what his misleading record says.

Comment

Working...
                      X