whats the furthest you have ran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the furthest you have ran?

i have ran 8 miles max, anybody ran more

I race at 10K, but my weekly longer run is 15 miles at the moment. The furthest I've gone is a smidge over 15.5 miles when I miscalculated the distance home.

Err, just noticed.....shouldn't this be in the training section?
    Last edited by Sugarj; 11-18-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

sorry guys.....

Comment

just over six miles

Comment

Full marathon once but I was a cross country runner and had to do 2 5 mile cross county runs a week at school. In the build up to the marathon I did a lot of 16 mile runs.

Comment

Marcos Geraldo, Bruce Curry, Joey Maxim, and Ruben Castillo.

Oh wrong thread.

Comment

Well, it looks like you guys have all outdone me. Most I've ran when I was in good shape was 4.25 miles. Now I'm so out of shape I probably couldn't run a quarter mile.

Comment

i played longstick midfield and defense in lacrosse when i was an athlete. that means no substitutions in a 60 min game, and you run as a midfielder for every faceoff (there might be 30 + faceoffs in a high scoring game.)

a longstick middie will run 5 miles in a game pretty easily, mostly at what i call a "measured sprint." that's the furthest i've run. i love running on grass. i'm honestly getting to the point in my life now where i'm just too big to run on pavement. i'd need some great shoes, or else my knees would hate me.

Comment

6.5 miles.

I always preferred to do lower distances like 3 miles at a very high tempo.

Comment

Working...
                  X