Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd vs 50 wwe wrestle mania hell in a cell make t happen

Comment

This **** is fake. Make believe drama so they could sell Gamboa as Floyd's next opponent.

Comment

Ok this one is actually funny...

Floyd Mayweather ‏@FloydMayweather

SMS = Sisters Managing Sports

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Does 50 even know that Gamboa hasn't even proved himself in the 130's yet? Now he expects Yuri to go to the high 140's to challenge Floyd? This is turning into a circus.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Floyd tweeted this

which i'm sure pissed 50 off (He had beef with Maybach music and was involved ina fight recently).

Upon seeing 50's Gamboa tweets. Floyd retweed a Rick Ross tweet. Floyd hasn't full on replied but he's subtly dissing 50 by allying himself with 50's enemies

The fake "Rick Ross" is allied with Pacquiao though.

Comment

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

The war of words continues. Now rapper 50 Cent has jabbed back at Leonard Ellerbe, the adviser to Floyd Mayweather Jr., and the rapper offered up a $20 million dollar bonus for Mayweather to fight Yuriorkis Gamboa.

Two days ago, 50 Cent officially announced his departure from the "The Money Team" - a phrase that Mayweather coined for his close friends and associates. 50 Cent was under the impression that Mayweather would become his partner in a brand new promotional company, TMT Promotions.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Floyd just got ether'd this deserves it's own thread

Comment

Is it bad that I like this fight?

Comment

50 just tweeted: I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao #smsAudio

floyd is down for the count

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      50 is going in on Floyd and Ellerbe

does 50 realize Gamboa is a Featherweight and Mayweather is Jr Middleweight?
                      I don't know. To me I get this weird vibe it is all orchestrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X