Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kale and beets will be your best friends.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kale and beets will be your best friends.

If you eat these everyday raw, you'll notice your performance will enhance dramatically.

Kale-1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat. One cup of kale has only 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat. It is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content. It’s also filled with so many nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium as well as those listed below.

2. Kale is high in iron. Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef. Iron is essential for good health, such as the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more.

3. Kale is high in Vitamin K. Eating a diet high in Vitamin K can help protect against various cancers. It is also necessary for a wide variety of bodily functions including normal bone health and the prevention of blood clotting. Also increased levels of vitamin K can help people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.

4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.

5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food. One cup of kale is filled with 10% of the RDA of omega-3 fatty acids, which help, fight against arthritis, asthma and autoimmune disorders.

6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support. Eating more kale can help lower cholesterol levels.

7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.Vitamin A is great for your vision, your skin as well as helping to prevent lung and oral cavity cancers.

8. Kale is high in Vitamin C. This is very helpful for your immune system, your metabolism and your hydration.

9. Kale is high in calcium. Per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk, which aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Vitamin C is also helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility

10. Kale is a great detox food. Kale is filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for detoxifying your body and.

Beets- Just eat the or juice them. You won't regret it.

I don't want low-fat foods. I want low-carb foods.

Comment

Love Kale! Especially Lacinato Kale

Don't really like Beets, they taste like dirt to me but I still blend them with other Fresh Fruits and other stuff to try and cover up the taste

Kale is good for dudes with MAN BOOBS or Huge Stomachs, it boost your Testosterone NATURALLY

Comment

i love kale!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This thread inpsired me to try kale for the first time.... I love the way it tastes and its quite affordable fresh. How does everyone prepare it? I've just been eating it raw with some balsamic vinegar, and also made a salad. Its a very pleasing texture, and I'm quite fond of the earthy taste.

Hopefully the benefits listed here are true, if not then thats no biggie either, kale is very satisfying to eat.

Comment

Love beets. Slice them, sprinkle on some coarse salt and drizzle in olive oil and/or vinegar.
            I've always hated kale but endive is similar, extremely nutritious, and can be eaten raw as a salad.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              This thread inpsired me to try kale for the first time.... I love the way it tastes and its quite affordable fresh. How does everyone prepare it? I've just been eating it raw with some balsamic vinegar, and also made a salad. Its a very pleasing texture, and I'm quite fond of the earthy taste.

Hopefully the benefits listed here are true, if not then thats no biggie either, kale is very satisfying to eat.
              I eat my kale raw with spinach, cucumber, parsley, carrots, beets. I feel do energized after I eat them.

Comment

You guys are all potential Russians (or Ukrainians). Next step after loving beets is to love Borscht

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Love Kale! Especially Lacinato Kale

Don't really like Beets, they taste like dirt to me but I still blend them with other Fresh Fruits and other stuff to try and cover up the taste

Kale is good for dudes with MAN BOOBS or Huge Stomachs, it boost your Testosterone NATURALLY
                  Sounds like an infomercial. Looks Like I'll have to get moobs and a gut and do a kale diet with P90x.

Comment

Any good, healthy recipes for kale?

Comment

Working...
                    X