Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Austin Trout fight Erislandy Lara?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Canelo tried to fight Williams and then Kirkland who are both in the top ten. It is not his fault these fights did not happen. I think he fights Trout on September 15th.
    I respect that 100% but Williams accident should not be a get out of jail free card for him. He still needs to look for the toughest fights in the division. Kirkland is a warrior and would create an entertaining fan friendly war but its still an easy fight for Canelo. **** fan friendly. If you want fan friendly watch MMA.

Lara, Molina or Trout should be the opponent on 9/15.

Comment

because nobody cares about them.We only care who canelo fights.
      All eyes are on canelo

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I respect that 100% but Williams accident should not be a get out of jail free card for him. He still needs to look for the toughest fights in the division. Kirkland is a warrior and would create an entertaining fan friendly war but its still an easy fight for Canelo. **** fan friendly. If you want fan friendly watch MMA.

Lara, Molina or Trout should be the opponent on 9/15.
        what about k9,He has a fight coming up in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          what about k9,He has a fight coming up in a couple of months.
          Yeah. K9 earned it. I wouldn't be opposed to that. Any unification of the titles would be a good start to Canelo's career.

Comment

na

alvarez should fight trout it makes a great story because he beat up alvarez brother and its da wba belt cotto should fight winner of spinks n k-9 for the ibf and molina vs lara another story both recently had controversy in they lost and they had controversy n they first fight....

Comment

Nobody wants to fight Lara, he will have to become mandatory challeger to get a title shot. Canelo won't fight him, neither will Trout, unless they have to.

Comment

no ones gunna fight lara hes the new williams

high risk low reward
                lara beats everyone at 154

EVERYONE!

Comment

Dont know why some people are moaning about Canelo, I wanted him to step up his competition too and in Williams and Kirkland he tried to but without too much luck, people need to wait and see what happens next before jumping on him.

Comment

Working...
                  X