Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are black people/Rappers/Athletes NOT wasting money on gold/silver chains, jewelery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are black people/Rappers/Athletes NOT wasting money on gold/silver chains, jewelery?

It's often said that they waste money on jewelery, rims, golden watches, silver chains etc,. That they're being stupid with their rich money.

But aren't they just being "bearish" regarding our fiat money dollar which might collapse at some point soon, and being "bullish" by investing into tangible assets such as precious metals, gold, silver, platinum etc,. All while wearing and enjoying it at the same time. They're being market savvy.

Just challenging the conventional wisdom.
    Yes, they're going broke. A brother would put Golden rims on a toaster if you let him.
    64.29%
    No, they're being smart investors forseeing the imminent collapse of our fiat currency
    35.71%
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 04-14-2012, 03:40 PM.

The value of gold rises, it's an investment.

Comment

Is this why women love jewelry so much?

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

As sad as it is most low level guys spend more on that kind of stuff imo the guys who make the most have good people around them tend to handle there business a lot better but either way wouldn't mind having the kind of cash any of them have that's for sure.

Comment

warren sapp loses his bling....you tell me

Comment

Awesome thread.. never thought of Mr. T as an excellent investor before.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

LMAO gold was 200 an once if that when Mr T was ballin! either he is incredibly smart or dumb as **** like these other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

Who needs Europac Capital with all that bling.

Comment

I guess you could say they're unknowingly investing. They could probably have that money work for them better in the right hands, but hey...can't hate a guy for buying crap he couldn't even afford in his dreams prior to making it big. I wouldn't spend my money like that, that's for sure...I'm too cautious. If I ever came into big money I probably would just have a nice place, nicer car..and...that's it. Probably be home playing ps3 all day cuz I wouldn't want to piss the money away lol

Comment

Working...
                    X