Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to fuuck a girl with a British accent!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to fuuck a girl with a British accent!!!

Just got done watching a youtube video and the beach that narrated it had the sexiest British accent! Never liked that ish till tonight! Where the fuuck could I find some British hoes in Oakland/San Francisco? Never even met a British beach before seems like there would be more around but you just dont see em!

Try Savannah Gold but i dunno where you can find her though.

Comment

French and British accents are the hottest imo.
      Last edited by blaze778; 06-08-2011, 05:24 AM.

Comment

What is a British Accent?

there are some horrendous ones.

I think American's mean posh. I think there are about 38 posh people in England. The Royal Family, and that woman you heard doing the voice-over.

I bet you've met an English person and thought they were Australian. Somehow that seems to happen a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post

I think American's mean posh. I think there are about 38 posh people in England. The Royal Family, and that woman you heard doing the voice-over.

I bet you've met an English person and thought they were Australian. Somehow that seems to happen a lot.
          Reminded of me of when Del and Rodney go to America .

Comment

Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post
            Try Savannah Gold but i dunno where you can find her though.

Me Likey!!!

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            French and British accents are the hottest imo.
            Not really feelin the french ones, but the British accent is doin' it for me!!!

Im talking about how all the British girls talk, ***** is HOT!!!

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
            Reminded of me of when Del and Rodney go to America .
            Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

Comment

That's funny.

I remember talking to this British guy once, and he said "British don't have accents. Americans do."

Comment

nothing like spanish chicks with their accent a sensual tone of voice with a spanish accent = instant orgasm!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  nothing like spanish chicks with their accent a sensual tone of voice with a spanish accent = instant orgasm!
                  Hate that accent.

Especially when they are speaking Spanish they always sound so angry like they're shouting at each other.

When they are speaking English they sound like they have a lisp because in Spanish you have your tongue behind your teeth to pronounce a lot of the words.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Premature ejaculation

I have the opposite problem. I dont come, after an half hour of ****in my **** dies. Its still hard but i cant feel her ***** anymore lol. OMG something is wrong wit me

Comment

Working...
                    X