Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker Thinks Pacquiao Is The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker Thinks Pacquiao Is The Best

http://www.eatthemushroom.com/mag/ar...d=1531&catID=6

His views on today’s top star in boxing like Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Junior:

“Well I think I like Pacquiao the best out of all of them personally myself. He’s more consistent as a fighter fighting good in the ring competing. He’s the one that stands out. I don’t know about a whole lot of other fighters. If you try and bring up names to me I’d have no clue because I really haven’t been following.”

Pacquiao is the best.

I agree completely that Pacquiao without question is the best there is right now in the boxing world. He is humble, never insult his adversaries and never react to the rants and vile accusations of other boxers ( Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be specific). Steady he goes...doing his business everyday...ignoring the irritants coming from FMJ's fans. Ever smiling..."one never hear a discouraging world" always a gentleman outside the ring.

Inside the ring he likewise perform his job seriously...from the training camp up to fight time. He gives every thing that he is capable of, all three minutes of every round. Win or lose. The boxing public is always entertained . And as always he is also a gentleman inside the ring.

Un-noticed perhaps is his gratitude to America. He learned to speak English and in three years time he can manage to communicate , inadequate maybe, but enough to be relieved of an interpreter. His vocabulary may be also limited but they are more than four letter words unlike FMj.

Comment

Yeah PEDS helps a lot .

Comment

Southpaws gotta stick together.

Comment

sweetpea's racist

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Yeah PEDS helps a lot .
            ahahahahahahahaha!!!! Can we say butt hurt. Yeah we believe you, Roger, Floyd sr. and jr..... sure thing george. I love it.

Comment

More racist rant from Floyd to follow.

Comment

What does Pernell whitaker know about boxing. Where are all the respectable experts? is there only Floyd Sr. and Roger left? Everyone else knows nothing about boxing.
                Last edited by Alibata; 03-10-2011, 01:06 AM.

Comment

this is gonna butt hurt *****s again.

pernell who??

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    this is gonna butt hurt *****s again.

pernell who??
                    I don't know,,, there are some pretty thick skinned *****s out there that just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X